Chapter 3

He unzips your dress slowly. Jump. He says. You do as you were told. Your dress falls to the ground. You have just a bra and panties left on. You start kissing him. Still pressed against the wall he starts kissing all down you neck to your chest leaving hikeys all over. He sexually throws you onto the bed. He puts his hand into your underwear. He starts with soft circle motions on your tender clit, you softly moan so he move  to the next level. By taking one finger and starts fingering you faster and faster. Not only did you moan but you came all over his hand. Wow Yn i have you wet. Y yeah y y y you do.*moans*. He removes his one finger. And puts two in. Dddaddy *moans* fuck. You came really fast so he toke his fingers out and licked them. Daddy I was enjoying that. I think you'll like this more babe. He pulls off your panties and starts eating you. Ohhh Brennan ffffuck. You grip his hair.* moans loudly*. You came all over his face. Sorry bren. That's fine beautiful. He pulls his dick out he is so hard. His dick goes straight up. He bites his lip. What are you waiting for?? Nothing I just wanna tease you. He smiles. Brennan come on please. There was a knock on the door. Yn are you in here?? Sam said. Brennan quickly looked at you. Yeah I am. Can I come in?? Just give me a minute. You whisper to Brennan. Hide in the closet. You throw on Brennan's hoddi. Ok come in Sam. He walks in. Who's hoddi is that Yn?? Oh umm Brennan though I might need something so he gave me his hoddi! Oh ok speaking of Brennan have you seen him? Yeah he was just in here but he had to throw up so he went to the bathroom. Ok well sleep well (your nickname). Goodnight Sammy. He leaves you go lock the door. Brennan come out. Wow nice nickname. Thanks now get over here Bren. Ok fine. You keep his hoddi on and he enters your body. Brennan faster please!!