20 - Decisions

**Kim**

Oh. My. God!

That's it. No more words. My brain had disintegrated into a puddle of lust fuelled mush. The things Van could do with his tongue had to be illegal in some countries. Seriously, the destruction that the orgasm he gave me wrought on my thought processes should be subject to UN sanctions. And that missile I caught a glimpse of from beneath my heavy eyelids when he tore his jeans off and kissed his way up my body? Definitely in the WMD category.

The weight of him as he stretched out above me and kissed me deep and hard was enough to stir me from my post-orgasmic stupor. And when his hardness hit me in just the right spot between my legs? I was wide awake and raring to go. His gloriously changeable eyes were dark and his hair was tousled from my grasping fingers, with his tattoos bright against his skin he was bad boy sex incarnate. The moan he gave when I, unable to resist the delicious pressure of his hard cock, ground my hips against him was the sound of a million female fantasies.

It was my turn to gasp, this time in dismay, when he moved away from me. "No. No. No. Noooo."

"Protection. We need protection!" he glanced wildly about the room.

Oh. That. Yeah, I had an answer for that.

"You're not a manwhore right? You're clean?"

I'll let you in on a secret. Unless he'd been hooking up on tour, or in the week before without my knowledge, I already knew he was clean. Lucy might have let slip all of the information the insurance company needed in order to calculate the tour insurance premium.

"Yes," he hissed as I reached out and wrapped my hand around that beautiful, hard missile of his.

"Well along with the pregnancy test, surprise surprise you can't get me pregnant, I also took an STD test. So Thunderbirds are go." I gave his dick a squeeze and wrapping my other hand around the back of his neck drew him back down to me.

He was laughing even as he kissed me. "Thunderbirds are go?"

"You know. Rockets. Missiles... Ooooh." Slowly he pushed inside me and all laughter ceased replaced by an almost inhuman sound of deep pleasure. Me? Him? Both of us most likely. I had never felt anything so good.

"Oh fuck Kim," he gasped in a stuttered explosion of breath, as we both started to move. "You feel so damn good."

'You do too' my brain said but all my mouth could manage was, "Hnnnrghhhh." Sexy I know, I was clearly the mistress of dirty talk.

His response was to drive his mouth hard against mine and then was nothing but heat and skin and the sounds of our flesh sliding together and pure...pleasure. Nothing had ever been this good. Nothing.

The heat and the pleasure built until my fingers were sliding across his sweat slicked skin as I tried desperately to pull him closer and I threw my head back and gasped his name as I tumbled over the edge into bliss. The steady rhythm he'd used to drive me to my peak faltered and with a deep sound of pleasure he followed me over the edge.

He collapsed on top of me for a brief moment before rolling to one side and taking me with him. We lay there staring at each other in astonished stupefaction. What the hell did this mean? It was never meant to be so good. Where did we go from here? The complications of our situation flooded in and in spite of my blissed out state I began to panic.

He leaned in and gave me a soft, terrifyingly tender kiss and said, "Stop. I can see you start to freak out. I told you we need to talk and we will. But first can we please enjoy the afterglow? You've ruined me for other women and I want to marinate in the moment." His lips quirked up in a tiny smile.