Brotherly Love

Brotherly love

Introduction:

Hi guys my names autumn, Autumn purdy, and before you ask yes my brothers the famous Ashley purdy. Being a sister to Ashley has its ups and downs i mean come on im basically a sister to a man whore and when people hear your second name they kind of jump to conclusions about you. Anyway more about me, i have hair that goes down to my hips dyed dark red with black in (pic at side of what i look like). I also have spider bites, nose and eyebrow piercing, i also have 1 tattoo on my foot, its a rose and it represents mine and indys friendship. Im 21 and my best friend is Indy, i live in la with my brother, which isn’t necessarily a good thing.

Right guys my names Indy Bruce, im 21 and yes my brothers Ben Bruce which is actually pretty cool. Anyway i have bright red dyed hair that goes to just under my breast, its also nautrally curly which isn’t always good (pic at the side). I have a tattoo of a rose on my left foot also have the hi smileys that ben has tattooed on my knees (it was a brother and sis tattoo) and loads more! I have spider bites, my nose, eyebrow and an industrial piercing as well as the whole of my ears pierced (im a sucker for tats and peircings). Oh and me and Autum were both born on the same day which is strange, 7th april, oh and if you haven’t guessed my bezzies Autum, i live in la with ben.