Chapter 9 - WAFFLES & STARBUCKS!

Autumn's POV:"TRIPLE CARAMEL CREAM FRAPPUCCINO! I WANT A STTTTAAAARRRRBUUUCCKKSSS!"

"INDY CALM DOWN U WILL GET IT JUST GIVE ME A MINITUE AND I WILL TAKE YOU!" i swear i will hit that girl with a waffle if she aint gunna shut up actually wafflesss hmm, i want waffles. Ha breakfeast sorted. To make waffles like a superhero!

"NANANANNANANANANANANANANANANA WAFFLES!" i sang to try and drown out indys whinning for a starbucks as she has a fit rolling on the floor, hmmm choco sauce and this will be perfecto.

"HOW! INDY YOU WNAT WAFFLES"

"STARBUCKS HAHAHHAHA I WANT A STARBUCKS..................... HEY WHY THE FUDGE DID YOU DO THAT, NOW I GOT A WAFFLEY FACE, U STARTED A WAR HERE! ARGH AINT NO BODY FLING THEIR WAFFLES AT MOI! AHHHHHHHHH" Oh fuck ok so throwing waffles at her aint the best idea, ha

"Ok calm now and we can sort this" she head closer towards me, no she isnt... oh no she has.... CARAMEL SAUCE!

"I didnt wanna do this but........" suddenly her hand was unable to moe any further to sabotage ma wafflea. yh me hate carmel :)

"OK YOU FU**ING WOKE ME FROM MA SLEEP FOR THIS! INDY CARAMEL DOWN"

"NEVER BEN, NEVER MUHAHAHAH!"  turning around the top flung of the suce releasing all over ben and the room.... suddenly a moan was heard from behind ben... OH CRAP! ashley ahd awoken obioulsy to see the noise hahaha he was kinda like a carmel apple.

"OMNIGOD" ash hmm...." indy licked the caramel of his face. "you taste yummy heheh" he smiled haha then kinda had a laughing fit. WAIT ASHLEY"

"ASH TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN GF TO STARBUCKS I SWEAR IF U DONT THEN WORLD WAR WAFFLE WILL HAE ROUND " oh god now thats sorted now to my waffels

"HEY!" ben had taken a bite outta one and was half way through eating one.

"PUT IT DOWN!"

"MAKE ME" he winked, pulling me close by my hips wrappng us together, i grabbed the waffle from his teeth smiling devilishly... well now i fancie a ben for breakfeast fuck waffles, actually i should say ben hehhe ;)