the big day

Annabeth POV: "OMGS ITS TODAY I CAN'T WAIT TO MARRY MY SEAWEED BRAIN!!!!"

"geez I dunno who's more excited. her, me or mom" Emma mutters to piper who laughs.

"I think all of the above and me too" giggles Piper.

1 hour later

Percy POV: this is it. I'm getting married to the love of my life (author currently wriggling eyebrows) and then after what seems like hours later, the bridesmaids walk in yadda yadda and then annabeth. all I can think is wow. she looks so perfect (5 sos fams here???) I smile as her dad hands her over to me with a proud but tearful look on his face. I catch a quick glimpse of Emma and Piper clutching each others hands and crying happily and Athena mouthing 'be good to her sea spawn' and my mom crying happily.

"we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase and shall they become not two halves of a whole but shall they become a whole. Percy do you take annabeth to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer and until death do you part?"

"I do"

"annabeth do you take Percy to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer and until death do you part?"

"I do"

"you may now kiss the bride"

I look into annabeth's eyes, lean in and we kiss as everyone else applauds and Emma and piper start sobbing happily. we pull apart and walk down the aisle hand in hand as the groomsmen and bridesmaids walk out behind us. the order I think was:

Athena and Mr Chase

Piper and Jason

Leo and Calypso (he saved her)

Frank and Hazel

Emma and Nico

Poseidon and Aphrodite.

it was the best day of my life.