Opposition

In the hot afternoon when Randhir got back home with Ritika after filing an FIR against Tanishk Ananya who got up and packed her bags...Randhir asked about it...She said I would be staying with my bhabhi*(Reffering Sanyukta) till I am here in India...

Randhir uttered not a word..He kept his arms over Ritika's shoulder and showed her the room and left her to rest..
The busy bizman got up and drove to his office..where some new interns had come for internship..
Sanyukta was one among them...Dhiraj took the photos and resumes of the employees and sent the file to Randhir's cabin..Sanyukta's CV was on the last page of the file..Sanyukta got a call from yhe company and she went to washroom to attend the call..when the disinterested chief just turned the pages and closed the file in disgust but he could see any experienced mech.eng throughout the file...he ended up see all the CV's he suddenly turned a page and saw Sanyukta's cV..Shocked to see..He could nt believe on his eyes..he read it again and again...repeatedly..and thought why isn't it reading Sanyukta Mittal it was Sanyukta Agarwal instead...to his shock came her qualification as mech.eng and passed degree from FITe...he closed the file and dashed into the waiting area and asked Dhiraj I want this lady where she is?? I WANT HER!
Dhiraj peeped all around he could see all 7 interns but not the eight one..
Sir she isn't here..
Randhir thought he has gone insane...How could Sanyukta land here..She will in Gurgaon with her husband and her kids may be!
He repeatedly checked the file..to countercheck..Sanyukta came to the waiting room where Dhiraj said her you are selected..she refused to accept the job because she said I just now recieved the call from Sanyal group of companies where I am selected as the GM so I am extremely sorry..
Randhir who was interuppted by Dhiraj saying sorry sir she is not there...he lied to RD because he did not want to see his chief angry..

Sanyal group and Shekhawat group were traditional enemies..the reason is obious-Renuka Sanyal
She wanted Sanyukta as her GM to make her stay away from RD...

Precap: Opposition would kick off soon if Sanyukta meets Renuka..Randhir's all set to climb the ghodi..Ritika's mehendi...Ananya comes to know about Randhir's past...

THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE POSTED AFTER MARCH '16 SORRY THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED :(
SINCE I'M APPEARING BOARDS I'M NT ABLE TO WRITE FF WHILE STUDYING...SURELY SOME MASALEDAAR STORIES UP NEXT :) STAY TUNED :) God bless :)