The Much-Awaited Hug

Randhir had joined ISRC a week before Sanyukta.He had breached the security and had landed into the lab where he cracked the task in Randhir Style which impressed Nirmaan and Anahita.
Nirmaan who believed that Randhir was the one who deserved to be the part of his scientist panel loved him and his dedication.He was not aware about Sanyukta and Randhir's past.
Randhir who recieved a call from Nirmaan for a drink,he shut his laptop and left from his room..he went to Nirmaan's cabin where he was drinking.Randhir knocked the door..Nirmaan made him sit and asked him which drink he wanted.Becky poured the glasses and kept some muffins to munch on.She left.Nirmaan said You know I feel comfortable to talk to you tum ek deserving guy ho and I love your attitude..Aaj meramood kharab hota nahi toh I wouldnt have called you here...RD asked What happend?? To which he replied Aaj ek useless aur immature ladki se main mila she said she wanted to join ISRC she did not realise ki voh Nirmaan se baat kar rahi thi Nirmaan Nambiar se how the hell she can tell me ki voh fuel project uska hai..voh project mere scientists ne mujhe aaj hi subah submit kia aur us bloody Sa.....what was her name I don't remember usne leak kar dia...Randhir said Kuch ladkiyan apne ambitions ko lekar itni possesive ho jati hai ki kuch bhi karti hai jissi koi bhi hurt ho jaye....Nirmaan said Tum jaante ho mujhme aur tum mein kya common hai..? Hum dono apne kaam ko lekaar passionate hai aur kabhi Ladkiyon ko upar uthte hue nahi dekhna chahte.They both gave each othera hi-five and continued to drinks seemed they grew a good Mentor-Student bond.

How things are different when it comes to a women talk:

Sanyukta came to ISRC Sanyukta was fumed when she learnt that Nirmaan threw the file on her face so when she was out of the cabin she file threw the file in disgust.Anahita who was humble picked up the file and said
What happened Ms Aggarwal you look upset,here's your file...Sanyu said Agar mujhe bulana hi nahi tha toh becky ne phone kyu kia? Anahita said I told Becky to call you and tell you to come here I always support those girls who are career oriented and love their job So maine hi tumhe yaha aane kaha.
Sanyu sai Par Nirmaan sir...
Anahita said Nirmaan kabhi kabhi suspicious bann jata hai..mere scientist saare nikamme hai 6 mahine lagaa diye iss ko crack karne aur tumne teen dino mein crack kia yeh dekh kar maine tumhe yaha bulaya...Tum talented ho iski main respect karti hun..tum agar aaj se kisibhi trouble mein rahogi just call me..Yeh ISRC mein grandfather Vikram Sarabhai ki hai...And I respect this workplace..Yaha kisi ki insult ho I can't bear it.
A smile emerged on Sanyu's face and Anahita hugged her.

Anahita left.Sanyu saw Aryan coming from the main entrance she ran towards him as the Dark shadow was busy studying about a serious case on his cellphone..He did not notice her...when she reached near the elavator as she was running so fast she did not see Randhir and She bumped into Randhir and she landed into his chest.. she fell into his arms both of them fell on each other a range of emotions passed through his mind for a second. The girl whom he loved the most was in his arms he was stunned for a while so was she... the ex's rekindled all the memories

On one end was Sanaya and on other was Aryan jealous

Sanyukta restlessly got up said Sorry amd went to Aryan where Aryan starred her strangely..Sanaya came to RD and said Shekhu are you okay...?? He was seeing her and her had melted down for a while...