Lost in the past

Here the story goes with the slight jerk as fast to the extent as possible..
Randhir was underground after a huge loss in life his forced wife Ritika found murdered on the wedding night and Ananya committing suicide for him...being in jail for almost 18 months in prison for being responsible for Ananya's suicide..Kabir was hanged for Ritika's homicide he was found guilty for being insecure for his sister..Randhir's Industry had faced a total financial collapse..since he indulged into playing in Casino and drinking smoking etc..Dhiraj too left him because handling him had become a crisis for him..Shekhawat group of companies was under huge debt for that Randhir had to compromise selling his everything to the bank..crores of money was flushed out by him for his exuberent marriage that turned into nightmare indeed!
Lovers do have a same story in life isn't it !
But life had other plans..Accidentially Sandhir meet but in the best place on the Earth ISRC after three pretty years ;)

Sanyukta was going through the rough phase in her life after ditching Randhir..Samir's death..she was made suffer in Sanyal Industries..Meeting Aryan-the IT guy
27 Year old Randhir was now a loather of love being ditched by Sanyukta..he believed Sanyukta to be responsible for his loss in life..