9

Savannah's pov

There was a knock at my door. I haven't left my room all night. I haven't eaten. I haven't talked to Devyn.
"SAVANNAH GET OUR YOUR ROOM!" I heard Corey yell. What the fuck does he want!? I got up. I showered. I changed.

I left my room to see Corey, Devyn, Ben and Colby

I left my room to see Corey, Devyn, Ben and Colby. Colby who has a black eye.
"What do y'all want?" I asked. Corey chuckled.
"Obviously you know what." Corey said. I looked at Colby then at Ben then to Corey.
"Who did that to him?" I asked. Ben looked down at the floor then at me.
"BENJAMIN!" I yelled.
"Well he made out with you and I don't like the fact he is 22 and your 18." Ben said.
"You were 17 fucking a 23 year old." I said. There was a few gasps. Ben stood up and headed for the door.
"You don't get to walk away from this Benjamin." I said.
"Watch me." He said before closing the door behind him.
"What went on yesterday when I left?" Devyn asked. I sighed.
"Does it matter?" I asked.
"Well duh." Corey said.
"Colby you wanna explain?" I asked. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.
"He came in here made out with me then I pushed him back because I wasn't ready for that shit and he just left I yelled after him but he didn't listen." I explained. Corey Shut his eyes and looked at me.
"Thanks Sav." Corey sighed. I nodded.
"Look I like you Colby but I just wasn't ready." I said sitting next to him. Colby nodded. I hugged him.
"I'm still angry." Devyn said. I looked at her confused.
"What did you mean Ben was 17 fucking a 23 year old?" Devyn asked.
"One of his roommates are 23 and they were fucking until his 18th birthday he found out she had a boyfriend." I explained.
"How didn't we know this?" Corey asked.
"Cause twins don't hurt each other unless they hurt the other first." I said and pointed at Colby.

348 words