18

*Colby's pov*

After i walked out i thought about it. How would the fans react to me dating an 18 year old? They never like any girls  I date! So why would they like Savannah? Once i ended it with her i felt bad. Devyn yelling at me didn't help either. I didn't want to have to end things but i know Corey would kill me. Plus she will find someone her age. She's starting school soon so she will find some frat boy there. She will forget me and date him. It's simple logic. Plus I'm going to Kansas soon to film. I'm not sure if Corey is coming. I know for sure its me, Sam and Jake. I'm currently sitting in my apartment booking flights for Kansas. Corey won't answer his phone so I'm gonna have to drive over there. Only issue is i think Sav is there...

"Corey?" I asked walking into the house. Sav turned the corner and made eye contact. She dropped the plate and food she was carrying causing it to smash on the floor. She ran past me to I'm guessing her room. I sighed.
"Hey Colby." Corey smiled. I waved slightly.
"So Kansas." I said. Corey sighed.
"I can't leave Sav like this." He said motioning to the pile of food and smashed plate on the floor.
"Also I'm not sure if I'm ready for more of this." He continued. I nodded.
"Can i see her?" I asked after a moment of silence. Corey chuckled.
"Sav come here!" He said loudly. She came out her room and stood next to him.
"I'm going to Ben's tonight." She smiled at him. He nodded.
"Sav I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me and scoffed. She walked away back to her room.

Ive messed up...

303 words