15

*Savannah's pov*

I walked into Devyn's and smiled. She looked at my hair and covered her mouth.
"Wait you look amazing." She said. I laughed.
"I may of gotten a tattoo as well." I smiled.
"No way! Where?" She asked. I showed her.
"Okay girl you look stunning!" She said.
"Thanks Mom." I smiled. I hugged her and made my way to my room. Since it's almost 7:00pm I changed into something comfy.

I left my room to see Devyn laying on the couch along with Kat, Tara, Cassie and Xepher

I left my room to see Devyn laying on the couch along with Kat, Tara, Cassie and Xepher. I smiled and grabbed a blanket.
"Oooo we should set up mattress and have a sleepover in here." Devyn said sitting up. I nodded and smiled.

@SavannahScherer

Liked by ColbyBrock, katrinastuartofficial, CoreyScherer, AaronDoh and 283,304 others

SavannahScherer: how did you already fall asleep?

ColbyBrock: Okay I need a friend or girlfriend to cuddle with 😕
SavannahScherer: I'll cuddle if you come over
ColbyBrock: I'm in my car now

Katrinastuartofficial: I don't understand how since it's only 8

CoreyScherer: y'all cuddling now?
SavannahScherer: I don't have a cuddle buddy so no
CoreyScherer: not what the comment convo with Colby said
SavannahScherer: Imma exit this convo

Fan1: look at Corey being a protective dad

Fan2: this shiz is coot

Load more comments...

A while later there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Colby. I smiled and let him in. The others were all watching movies and falling asleep so we decided to head to my room. I dived onto my bed and landed face first.
"I cwnd beath." I mumbled.
"Sorry what?" Colby chuckled.
"I can't breath." I said lifting my head. Colby sat next to me. I turned to face him.
"You gonna lay down and cuddle?" I asked. Colby nodded and laid down. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I buried my head into his neck and slowly fell asleep listens to Colby's breathing.

328 words