THE BABAS 69 : SEASON O1 || THE CAST

INTRODUCING

A TREEBUSTERS MOVIE

THE OFFICIAL SCRIPT

Written by HORSIE and DUMPLING

THE CHAOTIC RESCUE

Characters:

DUMPLING, oldest of the BaBa family, a dumpling in disguise, keeps ALIBABA in control, the best at drawing and being on task, doted on by HORSIE and loves little KIWI very much. Is extremely super duper too rich, just like HORSIE. Can turn into a tiny dumpling or curry puff during emergencies if required. Owns all the 69 BaBa mansions.

699 years of age.

———//———

HORSIE, younger than her sister, DUMPLING but mainly in charge of everyone, awesome at burning ALIBABA, but somehow loves her *cough*, DUMPLING and KIWI a lot. Is a fighter horse so no one, other than ALIBABA, dares to mess with her. Not only that, is riiiich beyond words. Owns 69 BaBa jets and many other things. You name it, she has 69 of it.

690 years of age.

———//———

KIWI, the cutest Kiwi of the house, listens to DUMPLING and HORSIE, loves visiting Set C friend ELSA on the North Mountain. Unfortunately, being small makes her easy to be kidnapped but do not belittle her strength. Or face her wrath.

609 years of age.

———//———

ALIBABA, a boisterous little troublemaker, sometimes extremely cute but mostly naive and annoying, constantly being burned by HORSIE, youngest of the family, proudly claims to be a manly man but of course isn't. Hasn't got a driving license yet and is rather immature, not knowing much about anything.

169 years of age.

———//———

The BaBa family owns 69 mansions, all differently designed. They also have 69 of each: luxurious jets, aeroplanes, BaBaMoBiLes, buses, BaRolls Royce etc. Other than that, every family member has their own room. Each room is 69 square metres, 6.9 metres tall, with ensuite bathrooms. Their ensuite bathrooms even have en-ensuite bathrooms. However, family members usually visit one room and often have a family gathering, since their rooms are as big as grand ballrooms. They have exactly 690 servants, butlers, maids, cooks, gardeners etc working for them.