The Resurrection Part 12

STREET LOVE 12 - THE RESSURECTION

Lake hi Demetrius

Demetrius- what can I do for you Lake?

Lake can hear that he is clearly upset by his tone which she knows he is trying to control. I was just calling to let you know that I miss you.

Demetrius- It really didn't seem that way the last time that I saw you. You kinda asked for help and then dropped outta sight.

Lake I know, I know and I'd rather tell you in person what happened.

Demetrius- no need. Take care of yourself. He is about to hang up.

Lake Demetrius please, if you don't care to see me after this, I understand.

Demetrius sighs, Lake, I don't even live on the east coast anymore so you wouldn't be able to see me today.

Lake Demetrius, its extremely important.

Demetrius relents giving her his address.... it was about 9:45pm his time when he got the notification on the television that someone was at the door. He squinted, but he couldn't tell for sure it was Lake. He goes downstairs and opens the door and there she is on the other side. He  chuckles because her coat was swallowing her. Cali had hit a cold snap and she apparently had dressed for the weather.

Lake may I come in?

Demetrius moves to the side looking at her. She looked different and he couldn't put his finger on it until.... she took her coat off.... he blinked and opened his eyes again. He was shocked....

Lake, I figured you seeing was believing,

Demetrius inhales and exhales, you're pregnant, very pregnant.

Lake yes, she takes his hand and rests it on her huge tummy....

Demetrius smiles when the baby kicks and then says why didn't you tell me soon.

Lake clears her throat and says you know my experiences with past pregnancies.... I was so scared and nervous, I waited everyday for something catastrophic to happen. I didn't want to bring you into my crazy.

Demetrius and the baby is mine?

Lake goes in her bag and pulls out paper work and then hands him an ultrasound. He looks it over and says ABC ??? why are they lettering pictures of one baby and how did they get it to split into 3 different spots in one frame.

Lake chuckles... Demetrius, yes, these are your babies all 1,2,3 of them. He looks faint.

He says you have 3 babies growing in your body...lake nods...

Demetrius says okay... where have you been how have you been taking care of yourself, all that shit.

Lake ive been hiding out...in Wisconsin living in an all basically under witness protection until they caught his girl and the kidnappers.

...Cassie was in jail for 2 months and got killed in a jail riot and the other people are still locked up. I decided to try and find you to let you know I wasn't purposely ducking you.

Demetrius but you have been? you think I can't look after you.

Lake im not saying you can't I just want you to know that I was trying to handle it without putting the burden on you or worse, you getting killed trying to protect me.

Demetrius- well, get used to me being around, because im not going to let you just be out there with my babies, dodging bullets.

Lake. Are you sure? I have a ticket to go with my grandma to korea for the summer. She will keep the babies and raise them.

Demetrius- LAKE he instantly calms his voice down and says sorry to raise my voice. Sorry babies.

Instead, he just pulls her close inhaling her. Shit, his dick was instantly hard. He brushes her hair back and kisses her on the neck. I love all of you. I just can't take another round of heartbreak. so please, be gentle with me, that is all I ask of you.

Lake, I most certainly will if you promise to never stop loving me.

Then let me be your husband he says.

Lake burst into instant tears. Don't feel....

Demetrius if you say obligated im going to spank you.

lake oooh a spanking, love it.

She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him in for a deep kiss. Thank you for loving me enough to take me back.

Demetrius thank you for trusting me enough to love you. He take her upstairs and shows her around. They shower and he marvels at her belly when she fell asleep for a nap.... he was going to be a daddy.... not to just one baby, but 3. He was going to have to break this news to his family, but for now he was fine, basking in her sunshine. She slept for 3 hours and then woke up for the bathroom. Demetrius was watching the game when she woke up. Hey love he cooed at her.

She blows him a kiss.... she goes in the bathroom and then comes out, drying her hands. She walks around to his side of the bed and says okay daddy, I need for you to do your thang and by thang, I mean me! I'm the thang!

Demetrius hits the remote shutting the tv off, with pleasure my sweet.....

he pulls her on top of him and the foreplay commenced.... His hands traveled the length of her body and doubles back to her ass. Damn, jackpot. their lips entwine for bomb pleasure full intensity.... However, once he slid inside.... he felt like he had been transported... She was so tight and so wet... fuck... if she wasn't pregnant, she was gonna be! He fucked her nice and slow.... he missed Lake's body, her smell, her growl, her moans and the way she threw her head back. 

Damn,it was as if 6 months hadn't passed at all.... The next morning they went and met with the OB that was going to be tending to her through the end of the pregnancy and birth.. She said the babies were looking great and as long as here was nothing abnormal going on, that she would see her each week.

He left the doctors office feeling amazing and he asked Lake when she wanted to break the news to his family.

Lake whenever you're ready, im game.

Demetrius called his parents and invited them to dinner....

When they arrive they don't think anything of it and pile into the living room. He asked his mom to grab something out of the kitchen and Lake is there...

His mom jumps oooh you scared me.

lake sorry.... she grabs her and gives her a hug.... oh my what's going on here? she points to her stomach....

Lake smiles.... grandbaby 1,2,and 3... his moms grin turns into full blown shock and then anger.... DEMETRIUS !!!

Demetrius yes ma'am?