Tenya Iida + 1-A boys

Rated For Mature
(♀️)

It was a calm day at the dorms, that was until a villain attacked and stole you specifically. Your quirk was just so powerful, so untapped. You didn't let them get far from the dorms without kicking and screaming, not to mention kicking their asses as they tried to carry you away.

You were all badass until one of them put a vial under your nose and it made your mind go fuzzy, your quirk stopped working, your legs were like jelly, and your face got hot.

Tenya was the one to rile up the gang and have them get you back. A group of Momo, Mina, Deku, Kirishima, and Iida saved you easily. Mina was the only other one to get the vial treatment they gave you. Once the Villains were down and beat up, Iida scooped you up into his arms and ran away once the heroes got on the scene.

He saw your face red, the way your breath was uneven. You whined out his name, he heard you say it like that before. He ran to Kirishima who was carrying Mina and told him what he thought was in that vial.

"An aphrodisiac! That's what they were hit with."

Kirishima nodded and once inside the dorms Mina was handed off to Momo to be taken care of. Now he had to deal with you.

He took you to the kitchen and grabbed a gallon of water, then started to head to his dorm with you in his arms. By now you were starting to clutch to his shirt, lightly pulling it and shivering.

He took you to the dorm and laid you down on the bed so gently, he tried to pry your hands off his shirt so he could take it off. Your bunny ears and tail twitched as your nose wiggled.

"I-Iida..."

You looked up at him with teary eyes and softly shivered.

"I need... I need you.."

He'd never seen you this desperate. He'd helped you through a summer heat once before, but he mainly just gave you little touches you asked for and let you ride his fingers. That was enough to satisfy you then, it wouldn't be enough now.

He scrambled over to his dresser, pulling out a large roll of condoms and then taking a few big drinks of water from the gallon he brought in with him. He stripped himself of his pants and shirt while walking over to you on his bed. He got on top of you then heard a knock at the door.

"Bro open up! Momo has Mina in the livingroom! You gotta bring bunny too!"

Iida looked at you crying and squirming before sighing.

"Alright!"

He felt bad for doing this but a voice inside his head was telling him he couldn't handle this on his own.

He brought you out to the livingroom and saw Mina clinging to Uraraka and Tsuyu. Mina was in a deep kiss with Momo who was leaning over the couch.

Mineta was allowed to participate, he was just gawking. Everyone hoped it'd stay that way.

Todoroki stood in the middle of the circle of teens in the livingroom and a paper in hand.

"This is a consent form. To participate in any kind you must sign. Please also add your sexuality so we do not make any mistakes, and what you will be doing."