5.

The Next Morning.

I awoke the next morning in a brightly lit room, alone. I rubbed my eyes for a long moment before getting out of Jasper's super comfy bed. I would have a hard time sleeping in my own bed. I moved through Jasper's room carefully, I heard hushed voices down the hallway. I didn't want to eavesdrop, it was wrong and I didn't want them to get the wrong impression about me. I followed the voices, but someone caught my arm gently. I turned around seeing Rosalie, a smirk on her lips. She pulled me into hers and Emmett's room. It was huge, nicely put together. The Massive closet had me drooling.

"They're talking about what happened yesterday. The whole you being an imprint and mate thing. I wouldn't interrupt them." Rosalie explained as she opened her closet, which lit up; showing off the full collection of her and Emmett's clothes.

I stood there awkwardly as she picked out an outfit. It was a checkered black and white sleeveless dress with a long sleeve black shirt. a pair of matching black tights draped over the dress.

"This will fit you. Plus, I think it'll look nice on you. Jasper wants to take you out today, so I figured it would save you a trip back home." Rosalie shrugged as she passed me the clothes as she pointed to the bathroom.

I smiled before disappearing into the bathroom. I dressed in the outfit which made me feel like a bad bitch. The dress hugged me perfectly. The shirt wasn't too tight and it wasn't too loose. I was feeling myself in this outfit. I must say, Rosalie had good taste.

I came out of the bathroom to Rosalie grabbing some boots out of the closet. They were combat-looking boots but with a heel that made me feel just a bit intimated.

"you look like a size 6. It'll work. Let me fix your make-up and hair. They should be done by then." Rosalie spoke as she began working.

Rosalie was careful as she brushed out my hair, then tied it into a messy bun that looked nice. I didn't fuss with Rosalie. I could tell she wasn't the type to mess with.

"You don't talk much, Emerson." Rosalie laughed.

"I'm not sure what to say, honestly. I know I've caused a huge mess."

Rosalie chuckled as she shifted through her makeup. I kept my eyes closed as she applied whatever.

"Trust me, I know. I don't necessarily like humans knowing our secret, but Alice has been seeing you for the past two months. When you kept changing your mind it drove Jasper insane. He almost came to Michigan. But, we had to stop him. "

I felt my knees turn to jello when Rosalie said he almost came to Michigan. He knew I was coming to Forks, but the thought of him losing me before he had me hurt me a lot.

"Then, when Alice saw you in Forks. Jasper bugged her every second for an update. He had waited so long to find his mate, he was afraid of waiting any longer. That's when we were all separated, till we came back to Forks." Rosalie continued with a laugh.

"Rosalie, did Alice see what was happening to me in Michigan?" I questioned as I opened my eyes, meeting her gaze.

Rosalie stopped for a moment, she knew what I meant.

"Yes. That's one reason why Jasper wanted to leave, but we knew if he left. He would have killed Ethan."

It was a long while before either one of us spoke. I was still reeling from the information she told me. Jasper had been waiting for me, god knows for how long. He's been alive for a while. I'd hate to put it into years. I think it would scare me more than him being an actual vampire.