𝐎𝐍𝐄

the jersey boys were the type that would never break up,they will never be apart from each other,especially kairi and mattia,they're the closest to each other.

so that meant,they almost never fought. they all knew each other's secrets and basically always were together,what they didn't know is that kairi...was,well, gay. which isn't bad but kairi feared most for the others to find out.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁:
kairi's phone rang,signaling someone was calling him,as soon as he saw that mattia was dialing,he immediately answered.

"hello?" mattia said through the phone,smiling just as kairi answered.

"hey." he answered. "why'd you call me?"

"was wondering if you'd want to hang out with the boys tonight,we playing truth or dare." the italian boy answered directly,knowing he'll come without him asking,but doing it anyway.

"yeah,i'll try to be there." kairi chuckled which mattia found oddly adorable.

"what you mean?" mattia pouted and pretended to cry.

"just kiddinggg oh my god you can't take a joke"

"says who?" mattia says in a fake offended tone. "anyway,i gotta go, see you there."

he hung up on me.

kairi went on his instagram for a while, waiting for anything to really happen when a text popped up.

alejandro 😗✌️:
ayoooo mattia told u to come @ the parking lot at 9 pm ight?

he opened the notification rapidly, as he replies real fast, unlike mattia polibio.

you:
yuh bruv,gotta be there,my mum gone to work with myah

alejandro 😗✌️:
bro wtf is this bad news or sum cause i don't get it

you:
r u dumb
that mean we stay till tomorrow at mattia's no🧢

alejandro😗✌️:
ight bet.

you:
ight

seen at 8:19 pm

———

he always is the one left on seen but i don't mind cause he's my best friend.

i go take a shower so i'm clean for later.

30 mins later

it was 8:49 pm so the half japenese boy started to get dressed, he chose a yellow hoodie with black ripped jeans, slipping in some vans and watching proudly at the imagine in the mirror.