𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 • 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐎

ever since the incident, mattia stopped talking to kairi, at all, like completely ignored him, which hurt the shorter,a lot.

with all the ignoring, kairi started to feel helpless, losing your best friend, who is also your crush, the one that took your mouth's fucking virginity ignored you completely and cut you off their life.

there was nothing more to say but for the wasian not coming to school for the days, now being thursday night,thousands of negative emotions going through his body. "what did i even do?"

he broke down in loud sobs, and cries, gasping for air, he was home alone, with no one to disrupt him.

he looked around his room, his vision blurry, full of tears.

TRIGGER WARNING !!! CUTTING 🥺

as he was searching for his phone, he looked at his desk, his pencil sharpener staying untouched since bought.

'should i do it?"

kairi inhales deeply.

'i promised him i won't do it again...
but he fucking promised me he will always be there for me, but where is he? no where.'

he grabbed the pencil sharpener and unscrewed the screw that kept the razor still.

he started at it for good 3 minutes, before putting it on his wrist, inhaling again, exhaling back, repeating, pushing the razor a little into his skin.

cutting deep and fast.

one cut, two cuts, three cuts, four...

kairi started crying harder, he looked into the mirror, feeling self-hatred towards himself.

he got tired of living this life.

before he knew,he swinged his fist into the medium sized mirror,breaking it.

blood started to drip for his knuckles,another cry coming after.

"i deserve this,i made mattia leave me,he's disgusted by me,h-he thinks-" kairi broke down into more loud cries,letting his head rest on the bed,crying more and more,till he fell asleep.

___

in the morning,he woke up to a stinging pain in his wrist,hands and legs,all bruised and bloody.

kairi looked like a mess,he never wanted this, he just wanted to be happy, he just wanted to relieve his pain other than self harm.

"i hate myself."

he stood up, his legs shaking from weakness, he went to get ready, he quickly took a shower and got dressed. (a black trasher hoodie,black,normal jeans and some converse)

he decided he should walk to school today, said and did.

-time skip to lunch-

alejandro,mattia and kairi were sitting in the cafeteria together,but not, mattia was at the table with jenna and the other hoes, of course mattia and kairi used to sit next to each other, but not anymore due to the sudden outburst on ignorance from the italian.

"hi, where were you? i missed you bro." alejandro said in a worried tone, observing kairi's cried over face, and puffy face and messy hair.

"home." he sat down next to alejandro, playing with his hoodie strings.

"what's up? did something happen?"

"no."

"you're lying." alejandro grabbed kairi's wrist, causing him to hiss at the sudden pain.