𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 • 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

kairi woke up to the sound of his alarm go off.

it's weird ever since last night, everytime he looks at his best friend, he gets butterflies.

he's falling for him,huh?

"shit nah."

kairi looked up to see mattia's perfect face, furrowed eyebrows due to the dumb alarm, closed eyes, perfect skin.

the smaller was being hugged tightly by mattia's strong arms, which was seriously a turn on, since small boy kairi couldn't do anything at this point, only wake up the latter.

"how about you wake up?" kairi wiggles so he could wake the other faster, but no result since he was the worst sleeper ever.

"let me sleep." mattia said in a deep morning voice, leaning even close to kairi.

the wasian slept uncomfortably but comfortable too, not to get confused but he slept in jeans.

"we have school matilda." he finally got out of mattia's strong grasp, standing on his ass, stretching himself out, the italian's bed is literally heavenly, no cap.

"yeah right..." mattia stands up, his eyes still closed as he whined.

kairi grabs his phone, snoozing the alarm as he read '7:43 a.m'

"the fuckkkk? bro it's almost 8 a.m."

"woah what?" mattia's eyes shot open, turning his head to the shorter boy.

kairi wasted no time. "uhhh i have no hoodie, and we both know i won't go to school with this one."

"oh yeah, you can borrow one of mine." the italian said in a soft voice, smiling towards the cutest boy in the world.

"thanks, you're the best."

then suddenly kairi started to worry, he couldn't get his sweater off while the other was still in the room, but he considered that the italian wouldn't look so he immediately threw the sweater off him, covering himself with his arms.

"pass me a hoodie?" kairi said shyly, mattia found it seriously cute at this point.

"sure bubba." he smiled at the wholesome asian, he was so cute.

"stop staring." kairi blushed and cursed under his breath.

mattia instantly got a random yellow hoodie and passed it to kairi.

"i think yellow fits you best."

"thanks." the wasian mumbled, getting even more shy.

-skip time to school-

they were late for first period but neither of them really cared, they both burst into the classroom with no greeting, which infuriated the teacher.

"what the hell are you doing here? especially like this attitude, this fucking generation has no respect,i swear." mr. smith yelled in the quiet room.

"ok boomer." mattia rolled his eyes at the older male.

the whole classroom burst laughing, especially kairi.