𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 • 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!

all the boys were hanging out like the old times,talking about tik tok,tea and beef around the internet.

"baby? aren't you bored?" mattia asked his boyfriend,intertwining his fingers in kairi's,a smile spreading on his face.

"of course i am but," kairi started at mattia for a little,biting his bottom lip staring at the taller in a face that screamed 'fuck me'

they never did anything more than blowjobs,which the two realized just now.

"i'm feeling pretty...horny,you know?" kairi whispered in mattia's ear,his hand stirred down to the taller's pants,looking up and down. "i want it." kairi whined,making mattia stare at him.

"are you sure you want me to take your virginity..?" mattia stared at his boyfriend in a sad look. "you might regret it..."

kairi shook his head rapidly, shifting to his boy's lap and straddled him,a smile rested on his face while looking down. "i would never regret, you know i love you more than words could express — ."

"awwwww all cute and shit but get a room." alvaro said,making a sassy face and brushing them off.

"bet." mattia easily stood up with kairi still cuddled into him,his legs wrapped around his waist and head resting on the taller's shoulder.

they went into kairi's bedroom and threw him into the bed,hovering over him immediately,staring hungrily at his body,kissing his neck and collarbones.

then capturing the other's lips,kissing hungrily,as they were panting for air,making kairi moan softly.

the room was now filled with their moans and the song 'call out my name' slowed and reverb,making the two hornier by second.

mattia couldn't help but grab under kairi's thighs and lifting his ass to the level of his crotch,connecting their lips again,kissing with tongue, a small fight of dominance in their mouths,pulling away for air only for a saliva string to still connect the two.

mattia stood tall and threw his t shirt off his body,revealing his six pack and muscles,really making kairi look like a little kid.

kairi moaned at the sight,his eyes rolling back as his boyfriend teased at his dick.

'pink bubblegum' started playing,both of them staring at each other.

"and when you're blue,i'm red,i wanna kiss your neck and make you purple all over." mattia singed along,undressing kairi cloth by cloth,stopping at the underwear. "panties?"

the wasian blushed deeply,with wide eyes as he covered his face under the stern stare of his boyfriend.

"you're so hot." mattia smirked,playing with the lace of the underwear,pulling them down lightly,only to tease the smaller.

"they're comfortable..." kairi stated,watching as his boyfriend kept staring,gulping down his words and saying, "kiss me."

mattia did so,they kissed for another 30 seconds of a sloppy kiss,feeling like the first time,small moans time from time.

"do you want me to take them off?" kairi asked,looking up at his partner as he licked his lips.

"you look too good in them,i don't want you to take them off,but," mattia stopped,grabbing the boy's neck and caressing it,just to tighten his grip later. "how am i supposed to fuck you until you can't walk,then?"

kairi's eyes widened,feeling an uncomfortable feeling under his underwear,signaling that he was hard. "daddy —" the wasian moaned in a choked manner,as the other tightened it more but not too much so he won't hurt the small one.

"yes,baby boy ? want me to fuck you,huh? do you?" mattia tightened his grip more,smirking while staring at his boyfriend's helpless expression.

"yes,p—please,f—fuck me!"

"you got to beg harder than this baby." mattia pouted jokingly,leaning in to kiss his baby boy more,to reassure mattia loved him with all his heart.

mattia was rough in sex,for sure,and it was kairi's first time,but that didn't make excuses.

"please! fuck me,make me yours,make me beg,make me forget my name,use m—me!"

"fuck." the italian mixed boy cursed under his breath,letting go of his boy's neck and going to his hair,pulling harshly for the boy to stand on his knees.

mattia undid his belt,and pulled his pants down along with his boxers after unbuttoning and pulling the zipper.

kairi stared at the big length in front of him,stroking the dick a little before licking the tip just to tease.

" i told you to not tease." mattia said sternly,pulling at the younger's hair down harshly,almost making him choke.

kairi went all in and bobbed his head at a fast pace,making the other groan in pleasure.

(okay i just saw kairis recent omg i'm shaking)

mattia pulled kairi's head away,stopping him. "baby,i was about to cum,and i didn't even touch you." he whined jokingly,his hand traveling down his body to his ass and slapping it.

(meanwhile i'm turnt as fuck)

kairi moaned seductively,looking forward to get fucked by the man in front of him.

mattia side smirked,and the next is history.

———————

guys I CANT GO ON BROOOO JUST BE SERIOUS LIKEDOYOUDATESOMEONEORYOUDONTJUSTSAYITWTFITSNOTTHATHARD

FR THO JUST SAY IT LMAO IM REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING SMUT ABOUT THEM WHEN I KNOW THEY TALKING W SOMEONE💀💀

LIKE THEY BETTER DATE EACH OTEHR CAUSE THEYRE MEANT AND THATS ON MY MF GLASSES