𝐓𝐄𝐍 • 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒

he quickly picked up, sighing.

"son,come home right now." the elder said sternly, scaring mattia a little in the process.

"w-why?"

"home. now."

mattia tightened the phone as he heard the hanging up sound into his ear.

"fuck."

mattia said,grabbing kairi's cheeks and kissing him for goodbye.

he deepened the kiss,pushing his lips harder and earning small winces,biting at his lip and letting him slip his tongue into kairi's.

letting the wasian out of breath,he kissed him even more deeply,grabbing his neck and tightening his grip little by little.

kairi loves mattia grabbing his neck,such a feeling...

the taller suddenly pulled away,running down the hallways and going to his car,leaving a confused kairi behind.

he entered his car and drove home.

he opened the door quietly to see his mother and father stay on the couch of what seems an argument,a small but serious one.

"sit down,son." mattia's mom said,patting the spot in between his two parents.

"hunny,jenna called us." his mother's voice was calm,next to mattia's father who was red at the face from anger. "are you gay?"

suddenly,mattia started to pant in fear,shifting nervously in between the two adults. "i-i don't think so."

"come on son,we saw a video of you and your best friend... you were kissing and holding hands." ms. polibio said calmly,putting her hand on top of her son's.

"just say it goddamnit,are you gay or are you not?" his father suddenly rose from the couch,a clearly irritated expression on his face.

"i am not, i'm actually bisexual i think..."

"you think!?" his father yelled but suddenly sat back down next to his son,looking at him. "son,i'm not mad."

"you're not?"

"not because you are...bisexual,but because of your grades and absenting from school,because you shattered jenna's phone and mostly because you fucked up in mr. smith's class." mr. polibio said,a slightly calm expression on his face.

mattia smiled widely,hugging his father tight,tears falling from his eyes,never looking up.

"and i'm also mad you didn't tell us!" he jokingly said, patting his son's back softly.

he broke down in sobs. "t-thank you s-so m-much."

"oh mattia." the mother joined in, hugging her son from the back, staring to tear up as well.

"so, you and kairi have a thing?" mr. polibio asked, trying to make it a bit more serious.

"yeah, we are dating... but not really,i never asked him."

"oh that's good, how long have you been feeling this way?"

"two weeks." mattia says in sudden realization,it wasn't much time since he's catches those feelings for kairi and it seriously makes him happy.

"at least it's not months,i would've felt so bad as a father." mattia's dad joked,smiling widely towards his son.

mattia's phone started ringing,it was kairi. he answered anyway,even if his parents were listening.

"yeah?"

"mattia are you okay? i was so scared. i never found you,where are you?"

"i'm home," mattia stopped and looked at his parents. "dad called me to come home."

"w-what happened?"

"i came out."

"i-is e-everything okay? d-do you have to stop talking to me?" kairi's voice broke down at the end,sending shivers down mattia's spine,as if it hurt him really deeply just at the thought.

"n-no." mattia eyed his father,getting a small answer.

"ask him out." his father said,a smile playing on his face.

"do you want to be my boyfriend?" mattia asked,looking nervously at the floor,looking at the ceiling.

"wait what? hell yes,i'm so happy,i'm actually crying,so this means your parents accept you,mattia i'm so happy,i'm finally yours,i'm so happy-"

"shhhh,yeah i know baby,i'm also happy and yes papa accepted me..i'm so fucking happy to have you."

mattia's mom yelled, "language young man."

"yes mom." he said shyly,sinking down into the couch.

"is that your mom?" kairi giggles,oh that cute giggle,everyone loves it,especially the author,it's so fucking cute.

"yeah they're both listening right now..."

"woah what? really?"

"yes,baby boy-" fuck. well that's awkward.

the adults just burst laughing, looking in disbelief at their son.

"ah,we'll talk later daddy,lunch break is over." kairi's lips smacking were heard from the other line,making mattia smile widely,just as the call ended.

"you are so cute and all but you need to fix your grades before i make you,now go back to school." mr. polibio laughed,pushing his son out the door,going back to his wife and kissing her.

"i'm proud of our son."

"me too,baby." the man said,agreeing with his wife.

_______

HAHAHA I LOVE MAIRI I CANT MAKE THEM SUFFER NO MORE HAHAHAHAH