8. JH : "Can I..."

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked while driving to Seungyeon's apartment to take the girl home from their first date as a couple. Yes of course this time it really is a couple, not pretending to be a couple.

"Not really, the drama shooting is over."  Seungyeon answered.

"Then I'll pick you up tomorrow, I want to take you somewhere."

Seungyeon frowned questioningly, "Where?"

"Secret." He said with a mysterious smile, making him look even more handsome.

Jonghyun stroked Seungyeon's hand, which he had been holding with his right hand while his left hand was on the wheel.  As if the beautiful-eyed girl next to him would just disappear if Jonghyun didn't hold her hand. Or maybe Jonghyun would be happier if someone tied their hands together so that he didn't have to let go of it all.

"I hate every time Oppa plays in secret."  Seungyeon's eyes narrowed suspiciously at Jonghyun who instead smiled broadly to show his dimples.

"It's a surprise, so it's a secret."

"I don't want to go, then." Seungyeon said with a doubtful laugh between curious but scared.

"Hey, this isn't as scary as you think."

"The last time you gave me a surprise was more horror than a horror movie."

Jonghyun laughed loudly this time, "You're beautiful when you're scared." He said, making Seungyeon run out of words to answer.

They chatted lightly until not long after they entered the basement area of ​​Seungyeon apartment.

"Even though Oppa can only take me here."  Seungyeon said when Jonghyun got out of his car.

"No, I have to make sure you get home safely."

Seungyeon smiled like a fool to hear Jonghyun say that. Really, very protective, right? But Seungyeon won't complain, she likes it.

"Okay, you has taken me to my house. Thank you."

Jonghyun smiled, his fingers took the strands of Seungyeon's hair on her forehead and smoothed it. "You are welcome."

"Hm.. Do you want to stop by for a minute?" Seungyeon asked doubtfully. At this time of night it's not good if she invited a man to her house, even though he was Jonghyun, her boyfriend. But Seungyeon also felt disrespectful if she immediately told Jonghyun to go home just after taking her home.

"Is it allowed?"

Seungyeon nodded slowly, entered the house code then they entered.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Just plain water."

"Just sit, I'll get it."

Jonghyun sat in the living room sofa, took out his cellphone and sent several messages about work until Seungyeon put a glass of cold water on the table in front of him and sat next to him.

"Tired?"

Seungyeon shook her head, "A little. But that's okay." She is answer.

"By the way you chose a good apartment. How many rooms are there here?"

"Three. But I made one as a library and one I prepared if only Jungyeon or my parents came to stay overnight."

"Ah... Jungyeon still lives in the dorm now?" Jonghyun had met with Jungyeon several times, the Seungyeon siblings, in a music event.

"Hm. She doesn't have a house of her own. So if she has time off she will come here or go home to our parents." Seungyeon explained.

"You must be happy to have a sister. I used to want a brother but it never happened."