First Vision's

The forest wiped by me as I spead up as fast as possible. Running ahead of the rest of the group, with the oldest child Carissa calling at me to slow down, that I was getting to close?

Or somthing like that. I forgo her warning just wanting to enjoy my freedom while it lasted.

Away from the packhouse and over protective parents, Stricker rules, and grim, to tough fighters. I ran and ran. Running till my tiny lung couldn't take in anymore breath and my legs wanted to give out.
I spotted one of my favorite trees, a white oak only twice the age I was, this one planted when my parents met eachother.
I had just reached it, to pass, when pain sprouted from the back of my skull, engulfing me into shawdow.

____________________________________

I stumbled over my feet, as quickly as the pain appeared it dissinigated into a memory. I took in a great breath and slowed my run into a jog, then just walked forward to catch my breath.

"Blaise!" Carissa yelled firmly catching up to me, the younger kids trailing behind her and Stephine.

Melirissa waddled up to me, after having Stephine put her down. I pick my little 2year old friend and let her play with my cloud white hair.

"You shouldn't have done that. If you had crossed the boarder even by accident! . ." She paused fuming, while worry seeped off her.

"I know where the border is." I wined, "I wouldn't have crossed it, especially by accident!"

"Still!" She huffed, "You have to be careful. Your Alpha Kethaen's only daughter and all the packs future. . . " She ended in a whisper, glancing quickly at me then away.

Stephine sighed, knowing where this was headed she pitched in, "let's go guys, play times over, are parents will be looking for us soon."

We turned to head back to the packhouse, when a great rustle opened the bushes behind us. I twirled around and was faced with cruel eyes, twisting into an even darker heart.

Wait, when could I see into someone's heart, or soul? Only a fledged Orical can do that. Does that mean the pain/

My thoughts were cut off by dark laughter cutting through the silent forest, as if even the woods held their breath.

"Run."
"Go!" Stephine yelled, pushing us forward. We ran, but not fast enough.
I felt a hand on my hair, then pain as I was yanked back into older arm. The sent of beer, male, and blood.

Rouge's surround us grabbing the kids before we could get away. An 8year old named Diery got out from the Rouge's arms and ran. "Warn the pac . . !" Carissa yelled.

"Stop that Bi#ch! Radley, she gets there before us it's on your head!" The rouge holding me called, as I struggled against him. "STOP MOVING YOU BRAT!" The man yelled.

"Hush Kiyo, be gental," a dark voice whisper over from behind us. Their leader stepped out of the shadows. A small smirk on his face, matched with stark dead eyes.

"We wouldn't want the Alpha's daughter, or any of these other precious goods to get hurt, now would we!?"