A River of Blood

The leader shoved me toward Kiyo, and took William's charged head on, throwing him into the closest tree.

"Good one Sirese!" Kiyo called, as the rest growled in satisfaction. Father snarled, as Sirese grabbed him, with a knife to his throat.

Kiyo pulled out another knife, this one with dried blood, and placed it at my throat. Everyone froze.

"Alrighty then." Sirese said loudly. "This is what is going to happen. You all get to choose. Your Alpha, or your little . . ." He grinned at me, "Orical."

Shock rustled through the pack, as they realised I was acending or had already ascended, and worse the Rouges knew. Somehow.

My Father stood, a statue of life, only the tensing in his jaw and flash in his eyes told of his surprises and fear.

"You can take life from our pack, break our spirits and rip apart our families but you may never take away our voices and what we stand for," Father called.

"Well see. Now . . ." he glared, "chose!"

"No!" Mother gasped pulling against our packmates hold. Trying to reach both of us, as if that would help, or save us from his fate.

"Me," I whispered.

Everyone turned my way. My body giving away as I began to tremble.

"Absolutely NOT! I will pay your price of blood, Rouge." Father called, fury bubbling in his voice.

Sirese sighed, "oh well, I was hoping to play with the small beauty but she did speak first. . ."

In response Kiyo ripped my hair back hard, looking to smash my head on the ground beneath us, ready to snap my neck.

"NO!" My twin Kiyle yelled lunging.

"ENOUGH!" Father yelled, he slowly sank to his knee's bowing his head in Sirese hold, the pack tenses and ready behind him. "Please, you know what she is, shes worth more to you alive than I am."

Sirese smiled, "oh, so true." He said bringing his knife down on Fathers bowed neck.