Back In My Arms

Bakugou's PoV (a few days after the last chapter)

I groan softly, waking up alone in my bed. I still can't believe that I allowed Todoroki to do that, but... it happened and I can't change it. He didn't mark me, thank god, but there's still a trace of his scent on me. If Izuku gets rescued and then he smells that half and half bastard on me, he's not gonna be happy. I sigh and get up, going to my bathroom. I undress and get in the shower, cleaning and scrubbing myself until I can't smell any trace of Icyhot. I get out of the shower and dry off, putting a new pair of boxers, dark gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

"Thank fucking god I can't smell his god damn scent anymore." I mumble and walk out of my bathroom. I hear a knock on my door when I'm halfway to my bed, and I change direction to answer it.

"What the fu- Shitty Hair why the fuck are you here." I growl at him. He chuckles and smiles.

"I would have thought that you would have smelled something familiar first, but hello to you too." He says, still smiling.

"Wha-" I cut myself off as I sniff the air around him, smelling a faint trace of orange chocolate. Izuku's scent. And it's fresh. I growl and grab him by the front of his shirt, pulling him closer.

"Why the fuck is Izuku's scent on you." I growl. He chuckles softly and smiles.

"He just got rescued! He's down in the lou-" he doesn't finish what he was going to say because I've already let go of him and started running down the hallway towards the stairs. I dash downstairs to the lounge area and see him standing by Aizawa, looking even more nervous than usual.

"Y-Yeah... it was- KACCHAN!" The omega sees me and breaks the conversation he's having, running over to me and hugging me, nuzzling his face into my shirt and breathing in my scent. I hug back, burying my face in his fluffy green hair and taking great lungfuls of his orange chocolate scent. I can feel him shaking, and I can smell the fear and relief in his scent.

"Hey, shhh hey Izu it's okay, it's okay you're safe now. No one can get you. You're safe, I'm here." I whisper to him as he starts to cry, sobbing softly. He nuzzles me again, not letting go. I pet him, trying to comfort him.

"Why don't you two go upstairs, I'm sure you miss each other." Aizawa says softly, coming over to us. I look at him and nod, a silent thanks in my eyes. He nods back and walks off, probably going to his room.

"Hey, c'mon Izu." I whisper to him. He breaks the hug but doesn't let go of me, clinging to my arm. I smile slightly and we go up to my room. We get inside and immediately go to my bed, him tugging me down onto the mattress and hugging me again. I smile and hug him back, holding him close. His head nuzzles into my neck, his nose right over my scent gland. I get the hint and release my pheromones, filling the room with a wood spice scent. He nuzzles me again and smiles slightly, his eyes closing.

"You okay?" I say, looking down at him.

"N-not r-really..." he stutters quietly. I pet him and hug him tighter.

"What's wrong Izu?" I say, worried about him.

"I don't wanna r-remember... w-what they d-did..." he mumbles.

"Please Izu... tell me. I won't get mad at you, I promise." I say softly. The small omega looks up at me, more tears threatening to come rolling down his face.

"Shhhh, don't cry, please Izu please don't cry... you're safe, no one is going to take you away from me." I say, petting him again.

"R-really?" He mumbles, his watery emerald orbs meeting my ruby ones. I nod and kiss his cheek, continuing to pet him.

"Don't worry, Izu. You're safe, you know why? Because you're back in my arms. And I'm not going to let you out of my sight. I promise." I say. He smiles slightly and nuzzles me, his shaking dying down to occasional shivers.

"I love you, Izuku Midoryia."

731 words

Omg I'm so sorry for that wait but I just didn't know what to do for this chapter! But anyways, thank you for reading this chapter and this book. Just gonna say, this book is going to end soonish, but there WILL be a second book/sequel. When this book ends, I will post a chapter with a hint of what's to come in the second book, and what the name is. But that's at least 5 chapters away, so yeah. Thanks guys!

-TheGoldenLolbit