........Deku........

Deku's PoV

I open my eyes slightly, waking up from a dream of the League. I whimper softly, for a moment still trapped in the dream and thinking that Shigaraki or Dabi were the ones holding me.

"Huh... hey shhhh shhh it's okay Izuku it's just me, it's just me, not either of those bastards." I hear Kacchan's voice and immediately clam down, turning slightly and nuzzling him.

"Bad dream?" He asks softly and I nod, remembering what happened. "D'ya wanna talk about it?" He says softly, petting me.

"O-okay... b-but wh-where would I s-start?" I stutter, looking up at him.

"How about your dream?" He prompts and I nod slightly.

"I-It started with me t-tied to a bed.. th-then Shigaraki came in... h-he raped m-me... th-then D-Dabi came in and h-he raped me as w-well... I p-passed out from some kind of d-drug they put in a m-mask, and w-when I woke up Shigaraki was s-standing beside the b-bed. H-he was holding s-something and then... I don't really r-remember... w-what it was... b-but then he left after doing s-something with it and m-me... h-he came back a bit l-later, with the t-thing, smiling. He also s-said something about 'congratulations, you're all mine' or something like that... then I was remembering actual memories... that thing at the end... was real..." I stutter through the story, starting to cry and shake towards the end. The alpha holding me growls when I mention Shigaraki and Dabi, and pets me, releasing his wood spice pheromones in an attempt to calm me.

"What then." He says, looking at me with a worried and angry expression.

"I-I remember n-now... K-Kacchan... p-please d-don't be mad... th-they g-got me p-pregnant... I'm s-sorry!" I cover my face, sitting up and pulling away from him.

Bakugou's PoV

"...............D-Deku..........." I stutter, shocked and surprised.

"P-please d-don't h-hate m-me..." he mumbles. I just sit there, shocked and surprised. I never expected this... not now at least... and I'm not even the father! After a few seconds I come to my senses and hug him, holding him close to me and petting him. He flinches away from my touch at first and then looks up at me.

"K-Kacchan?" He mumbles as tears start to form in the corners of my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Izuku... I couldn't protect you... I couldn't save you... I didn't even know that they had gone to save you until after you were back... god I'm a fucking Baka!" I say, the tears now falling freely as I hold him close.

"Ka-Kacchan?" He stutters, looking up at me. A worried look crosses his face and he hugs me back, attempting to calm me down.

"Kacchan it's not your fault!" He says softly.

"Yes it is! I couldn't save you, I couldn't protect you from those bastards!" I say, more tears threatening to fall. "I couldn't stop them..." I mumble, burying my face in his shoulder.

He pets me, wiping my tears as well. He squeezes me tighter, releasing his own addicting scent. I breath it in and shakily sigh, calming down.

"You okay Kacchan?" He says, cupping my cheek. I nod, wiping my eyes. I sigh again and look at him, seeing his worried expression and the way his curly hair flops over his forehead. He smiles slightly and hugs me, nuzzling his face into my chest. I smile and hug him back, petting him softly.

"I love you so damn much Izuku." I mumble, pushing my face into his fluffy hair. He blushes slightly and squeezes me tighter.

"I love you too Kacchan." He says softly. Just then there's a knock on the door, and I look up, growling softly. Izuku releases more of his scent, calming me down.

"Who is it." I growl loud enough for whoever is on the other side of the door to hear.

"It's me, Aizawa." The muffled voice of our teacher comes through the door. I sigh, closing my eyes to attempt to calm down.

"Come in." I say and the door opens to reveal our black haired teacher. He takes in the sight of us hugging, with Izuku's face pressed into my chest and both of our scents swirling around the room.

"Everything okay? I'm assuming that Izuku told you?" He says, gesturing towards the omega that's clinging to me.

"That he's pregnant? Yeah. Other than the fact that I'm royally pissed that I'm not the father everything is fine." I say with a hint of a growl in my voice. Aizawa nods and looks down at the floor.

"Alright. Whatever you two decide to do, I'll do whatever I can to help. I can drive you to doctor appointments or whatever you need. Just let me know." With that, he leaves, shutting the door. I look back down at the small green haired boy in my arms and smile slightly.

"What do you want to do, Izuku?" I ask him softly.

"I'm not sure. I kinda wanna keep it... but I also don't because it's not ours. But I think I'm gonna keep it, i-if that's okay with you..." he mumbles and I nod.

"If you wanna keep it that's fine. I'm not gonna stop you." I say softly.

"R-Really?" He mumbles, looking up at me. When I nod, smiling, he smiles as well and nuzzles me again. "Thanks, Kacchan."

940 words

That was one hella sad part to write... sorry that I don't update regularly I just have a lot of things going on right now and my mental health isn't exactly the best... but don't worry about me I'm still alive!

—TheGoldenLolbit