Chapter One

I looked myself up and down in the unpacked mirror, sighing as I pulled my hair into two low pigtails. Ever since... he left I've been growing my hair out. I figured it would make us connected, as dumb as that sounds. In all reality, it was just an excuse to be lazy and mope around instead of actually getting my life together.

When I mean growing my hair out, I mean nearly six years. I didn't keep growing it out, but it's a bit past my waist and I can almost sit on it. I need it trimmed...

There was a soft knock on my door before a friendly, freckled face entered my room.

"Hey, Sally Face." Todd smiled, adjusting his glasses.

"Hey." I replied, my voice slightly muffled by my prosthetic.

"Need any help packing?" He asked kindly, leaning against the door.

"Actually, Yeah, that'd be really nice. Thank you, Todd." I nodded, turning to grab the mirror I was previously eyeing.

"Anything for my ahem... 'Big guy Bi'." Todd grinned devilishly as he spat out the nickname.

"I regret ever coming out to Ashley, and for that very specific reason." I groaned, slouching my shoulders like an upset child.

"Aw, c'mon. She's just happy for you that's all." I thought about it for a minute before smiling and nodding.

"You're right. That was.. a big step in my life. And I'm glad I had my two best friends there with me."

"Hey, anytime. We're here for you.. you know that." Todd assured.

"Thanks Toddy. You and Ash are amazing." I grinned, pulling him into a hug.

"HEY BITCHES!!!" I heard Ashley shout from outside of my door, just before she slammed it open. And she's... still the amazingly immature Ash she was since high school. Never change, good friend. Never change.

"Hey, Ash." I stifled a laugh as she flung her arm around me in a tight hug.

"Todd," she turned towards the ginger with a small pout. "Alcohol. Upstairs. My guest room. We are going to give our big guy bi here an amazing going away party." Ashley grinned. Todd sighed before exciting the room. "SO," she exclaimed loudly after he left the room. "Boys. Boys boys and more boys! Do you know how many smoking hot babes will wanna get a chunk of hunky Sal? Rather it's a guy, a girl or somewhere in between you will have the people of New York drooling over you."

"Oh, c'mon ash. I doubt it, I mean, with my prosthetic and all." I shrugged, letting out a soft chuckle.

"Sal, dude- your hair. Blue and past your damn waist. The pans are gunna eat that shit UP! Your style. Edgy, yet rocker elegant. The gays are gunna fucking bow in the presence of your platforms. Your mannerisms. Incredibly kind and loving. The girls are gunna trip over each other to get a small piece of you. There's not a single flaw that I just named, and everything I just named is true." She smirked, throwing a wink my way.

"C'mon, Ash. You forgot clingy, separation anxiety, trauma, nightmares, paranoid, depressed, OH and don't forget daddy issues. Ah yes, I sound like such a catch." I cackled.

"You forgot smartass." She sighed, shaking her head. "My point is that you are gunna have people throwing themselves at you! And they're gunna be HOT!" She giggled, clapping her hands like a toddler that just received a cookie.

"As long as they're nice." I shrugged.

"Oh fuck that my small blue marshmallow! You're not fun when it comes to that. Live a little!! Fuck a trucker, make out with a metal head. Loosen up a bit." She groaned, throwing herself dramatically into the couch.