{Ny'asia}

Today is the day that the gang and I are going to Miami for spring break. I'm so excited because my mom is in Miami for a business trip so I get to see her.

I finished my last minute packing and waited for everybody,since I stay the closest to the airport.

4 hours and 20 minutes later

"Let's get this party started."

A Uber took us to our Airbnb and as soon as we pulled up,I knew it was gonna be a movie. We put our things down in our room and I made sure I FaceTimed my mom to let her know that I was here.

FaceTiming Madukes👸🏾...

"Hey ma."

"Hey baby,are you in Miami?"

"Yes what about you?"

"I just got here I'm leaving the airport now."

"Cool,I want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"It's a surprise,are you available tonight?"

"Yea,you can meet me at my house,I'll whip up something special."

"Ok cool,see you later."

Doop doop doop

"I have so many questions" said ray.

"Like?"

"First and foremost,why did you tell your mom that she has to meet someone special?"

"Chill bae I'm not talking about you I have another girl that's coming here." I laughed because I wasn't serious but she didn't find it funny she just looked at me.

"I'm just playing, I'm serious about you and I want my mom to know how serious I am about you."

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"My mom is a chill person,you have nothing to worry about,trust me,she's nice."

"I'll take your word for it,my other question is she got a house in Miami?"

"Yea,she has houses pretty much everywhere,she has a house in Miami,Orlando,New York, she a house in Atlanta."

"That's crazy,I'm trying to be that rich one day,I'm trying to be able buy houses anywhere I want to."

"No you don't,trust me it's a lot of bad shit that comes with being rich,trust me I know,I couldn't even go to regular schools because kids would have steal from me because of how rich I was,when we stayed in Chicago we got robbed 4 times,my mom had to file for bankruptcy just so they would stop robbing us."

"I could imagine,people are greedy nowadays,they don't like to work for shit they think it's supposed to be handed to them."

"Yea but why does it have to be like that,they can work just as hard and probably get twice as far."

"It's just something about this generation I guess,they feel entitled,anyways let's get ready to go meet your mom."

An hour later

I was finally ready to go meet my mom,I'm a little nervous because this is the first time I am going to be bringing a girl to meet my mom,l came out to my mom a while ago,I been knew that I liked girls but it took me a while to come out because my mom doesn't really like gay people,she's not religious or anything she just doesn't like the fact that gay people exist. When I told her that I was gay,she told me that she's not going to accept it but she will put up with it because I'm her daughter,there's no telling how tonight will go but I hope and pray that it goes well.