{Ny'asia pt.2}

Continuing from the last chapter...

We finally finished getting ready and we made our way downstairs.

"I'm about to go meet my mom,we will be back shortly

"I'm about to go meet my mom,we will be back shortly."

"Ight,just meet us at Club space."

"Bet."

45 minutes later

We pulled up to my mom's house,I let the guards know who it was and they let us through and my nerves grew. I just hope this goes well.

"Ready?"

"Yea,you?"

"No."

We both laughed and then we got out of the car. Since my mom had guards and cameras she automatically knew who it was so as soon as we got to the front door she opened the door.

"Hey my love"

We hugged for a quite a while and then she let us in.

"Mom this is Raven,Raven this is my mom Stacey."

"Nice to meet you."

They hugged and then we sat down at the dinner table.

"You guys came just in time,the food just finished cooking."

"What did you cook?"

"Steak and potato's and I made your favorite, a  red velvet cake."

"Ouuu,thanks ma."

We washed our hands and fixed our plate and my nerves grew once again because I knew that I would eventually have to tell her that Raven is my girlfriend.

"Mom,I have to tell you something."

"Oh lord,what is it?"

"It's nothing bad I just feel like I haven't properly introduced you guys,mom Raven is my girlfriend."

It was an awkward silence for the longest,felt like 5 minutes when it was probably only 2 minutes.

"You know I don't agree with that and I will never agree with it,but you're my daughter and I love you regardless."

I don't really know what to say to that,I want my mom to accept me but she's so stuck in her ways.

"The only thing I can do is hope that you will change."

I really wanna be accepted why can't she understand?

"It's getting kinda late and we have other places to be,you ready ray?"

We both got up and told my mom bye and as soon as I got in the car, the tears started flowing.

"Hey hey,stop crying,look at me,I got you."

"I just don't understand,whats so bad about me being gay,you got motherfuckers out here raping people,you mean to tell me that me being gay is equivalent to somebody killing or raping somebody?"

"I wish I had the answer for you bae but all I can tell you is that some people are ignorant and blind to the fact that love is love,it's sad but it happens and at the end of the day you have people that love you and take care of you."

"Thanks babe,you mean alot to me."

We finally pull up at the Airbnb and all I wanna do is get in the bed and cry myself to sleep,and that's exactly what I did.

A.N: this is a purposely short chapter,this happens to a lot of people (including me) and I wanted it to have a dramatic effect.

SN: if you ever are in this situation and you need someone to talk to,feel free to dm me,I always respond❤️ I love you all