{Kiera}

1 year later

I can't believe In a few hours,Trish will legally be my wife.i have always thought of her as my wife but now it will be official. "Today is the day bro,you ready for this?" Raven said as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "Been ready." "I'm so proud of us,I'm engaged and you're getting married in a few hours,who would have thought we would settle down." She's right because before I found Trish we were both hotheads when it came to the ladies.

Raven grabbed us some shot glasses out of the cabinet and poured each of them with Hennessy. "Here's to love,black love and finding peace."

A few hours later

It's now time for the ceremony to start and the nerves grew more and more by the second. I would have thought that I would grow up and get married but look at me now. "You got this bro." "Thanks." Me and Raven made it to the front on the aisle and I took in the breathtaking view.

It turned out to be way more people than I expected, I was expecting as least 200 but it looks like at 4-500 people here

Nobody's POV

The wedding ceremony soon started and it began with both Trish and Kiera's mother and grandparents walking down the aisle.

And then the bridesmaids/groosmen....

The flower girls and ring bearer and finally the bride and her father.

"We are gathered here to today to celebrate a union of two people in love, the couple has each prepared there own set of vows."

"From the moment I saw you I knew that you were the one,I know that's cliché but I honestly felt a connection with you from the moment I saw you. You made me into a stronger person,I was so weak and lost and you came into my life and changed it.you made me fall in love for the first time and I thank you so much for that because I found the love of my life." I'm surprised I got through all of that without crying.

"Kiera,I didn't know exactly how special you would be when we met. After our first date,I felt drawn to you and I started to get scared because I didn't know how you felt and if it was too early to catch feelings. I started to notice little things about you,like how your eyes lit up every time we talked or everytime someone mentions my name you grin and blush. The little things are why I fell for you."

They exchanged rings and said a little prayer.
"Now I pronounce to you Mrs and Mrs Washington." Everybody clapped and cheered and made their way to the reception.

" Everybody clapped and cheered and made their way to the reception

Kiera's Thoughts

I can't believe I'm officially married. When I was younger I used to pray for somebody to heal the trauma that I have been dealing with since I was a child. Life is funny and it's unexpected but I'm glad I can finally settle down.