{Raven}

Today is the day that I'm proposing to Ny'Asia. I couldn't be happier,Ny'asia doesn't know this but about a week ago I met up with her mom to basically ask her was it ok to marry her daughter, we had a long talk,but In the end she gave me her blessing and that's when I knew that we were meant to be. I'm now on the way to pick up the ring and set the Airbnb up.

35 minutes later

35 minutes later

I parked my car and made it inside of the mall, I was getting stares from females,probably because of how good I look but that's not my focus right now. I picked up the ring and I made my way back inside of my car, by this time it was already time to go set up the Airbnb. I got us a nice Airbnb a little outside of LA but it's real nice,I searched long and hard for it. I put all of the decorations in the trunk and then drove to the Airbnb.

iMessage from Bianca❣️
Getting dressed now,shoot me the address. Read at 6:45pm

2345 Peachdrive, Santa Monica,California Read at 6:46pm

I made sure everything was decorated from the top to the bottom,I wanted everything to be memorable, I hung pictures of us from the ceiling,lit candles and put rose petals everywhere,by the time I finished Bianca said that they were 5 minutes away. I set the laptop on the bed and I waited for them to show up.

iMessage from Bianca❣️

Outside. Read at 7:15pm

I turned on the music and I waited for her in the bedroom.

I could hear her asking Bianca what's going on, my legs grew numb because my nerves are starting to kick in. "Babe,what is this?" "I want you to put these headphones on and don't turn around until the video says to." She looked confused but said ok. I gave her my beats headphones and she put them on.

The video:

"Babe,I know you are probably wondering what's going on right now,but I just want to show my appreciation for you,I want you to know that you are worthy of life,wealth,health,and abundance, you mean so much to me and I wouldn't take back anything that happened between us."

*The video fades and then goes into videos and pictures of them together*

"Who would have thought that you would have such an impact on me,I never knew that my life was going to turn out to be a fairytale. If I could do it all over again I would change nothing,you helped me accept my flaws,you helped me love myself more and you helped me fall in love with you, I don't know what's in store for us in the near future but all I know is that I want you in it,Turn around."

-video ends-

She takes the headphones off,turned around and I got down on my knee. "Will you be my wife?"

Cliffhanger🤫

Chapter check:2 more chapters left😩