Chapter 5

A/N :so I decided to try an omniscient narrator pov, to see if I'll include everyone better:) so that's why it won't be told from Kaleys point of view.~
-
It was a few days later. Kaley began talking to ramon more trying to figure out a way to how to help ramon leave.
"Brenden can I talk to you for a second?" Kaley asked
"No" he replied
"It's important, you told me to be honest."
He sighs "what is it then?"
"You remember ramon? I wanna help him leave. Alaina seems abusive or something. I'd like your help maybe? We've been talking about it for a few days and-"
"A few days?? And you're only telling me now?" He takes a deep breath "I'm glad you told me regardless, I'll try to help, maybe we could get custody of him."
Kaley was surprised that he'd do that, and they spent an hour talking about it until they decided to go over there.
~at Alaina's house~
"Here to insult me?" She says after opening the door
"Not solely, but yes." Brenden answers and I nudge him to be nice.
"We'd like to apologize for the way things started, kaley and ramon are friends so I'd like to get to know you." Brenden says in such a fake nice way.
"HECTOR!!" Alaina calls
A depressed looking Spanish man comes in looking pissed.
"What.?" He responds
"Deal with them. I have places to go tonight." She says putting cat ears on and leaving.
Brenden sighs "whatever" and leaves.
Kaley while she was pissed off followed him , and tried to convince him to meet hector at least, but he wouldn't budge. So kaley realized she'd just do it alone later tonight.
~meanwhile further down the street where Austin, Skylar, and aubrey were walking~
They were talking about something that happened today when someone interrupted them.
"Oh wow. You all look mighty fine today. Would you like to come to my house? My names Noah, I have a mansion."
It seemed to be homeless man who looked three times their age.
"Yeah right" Skylar says and rolls her eyes "I'll pass, Noah."
He starts frailing his arms frantically
"WHY NOT I HAVE A WATER BED, PING PONG, DOGS, I EVEN HAVE A POOL!!??"
Their all disgusted and kind of concerned at this point.
"leave us alone" Austin says
"I will when you stop being so thicc" Noah answered.
At this point they started walking faster and Noah began to run after them, he grabbed at skylars pants when he caught up, and Austin punched him.
He still didn't give up.
Instead of chasing he just followed them.
"What's your name?" He asked aubrey
"Steve." He lied
"Steve? That's a beautiful name."
"Not really."
"It was my ex wife's name." Noah added
"Why'd she leave?" Aubrey said
"Do you really have to ask" Skylar laughed
"Seriously if you don't leave us alone I'm gonna beat your ass" Austin threatened Noah
"Like a bongo?" He replied promiscuously
They all began to laugh after a little realizing he was harmless, just a pedophile criminal who's bad at what he does.
"Kaley just texted me she needs help at mrs. graffs (Alaina's) house." Aubrey said worried
"It's not that far from here let's go." Demanded Austin.

~what happened told from kaleys pov~
I had no idea that she would be home soon, and honestly if I thought it were even possible I wouldn't be here in the first place. I hid inside a wardrobe surrounded by nothing but anime hoodies and black jeans and held my breath the best I could as I heard her enter. "Another day of disappointment." She sighs "RAMON!! WHERE ARE YOU!? I NEED MY BAG I LEFT IT!" Ramon hurries into the room with the bag that has god knows what in it, he says nothing. "Is hector still gone?" She asks unzipping the bag to check for something. But before Ramon could answer my clumsy ass sneezes tripping revealing myself. Then I notice Alaina was putting on cat ears and a tail while Ramon is wearing cat ears too. "What...the actual fuck." I can't help but say out loud. Alaina looks furious, "YOU ask ME that!? Why's there a half naked lady spying on me in MY home!? Oh, you're that weird slutty neighbor girl AGAIN huh? I knew you were trouble!" She said half naked but I was wearing a crop top and shorts ;-;. Before I could explain myself she sends Ramon to bring me to her 'holding room' where I will wait for her to get back, and since ramon was too afraid to disobey her at the moment, he brought me there, where I texted aubrey and brenden, hoping they'd help me somehow.