Chapter 3 - Lies

Claire - Umm....What wound?

Tina - The one on your wrist.

Claire - Oh...right...I just....Tripped and....Scraped it...Pretty bad.

Will - You sure?

Claire - Yeah, its fine though, nothing too serious.

Will - Well why dont you come with us back to the camp and we will clean that up for you.

Claire - Oh, thats ok. Its really not that bad.

Tina - Maybe not but if its not cleaned then it could get infected.

Claire - What?! Its not infected!

Will - We never said it was dear.

Claire slowly reached in her bag, grabbed the gun, and shot Tina and Will in the head.

Claire - Vamos a ir Una, antes del show muertos para arriba.

Claire searched Tina and Will's bags and found bullets, water, and a bag of chips. Claire hotwired a car and drove an old neighborhood. Claire and Una got out the car and went inside one of the houses. not too long after another car pulls up. Claire looked out the window and saw a man and a woman geting out the car. The man and the woman approached her car looked inside it.

Woman - Think their coming back?

Man - Windshields clean, wiped down. Cant have been here more than a day, maybe two

Woman - You mean Daryl and the others? Thats what this is right? In case they dont.

Man - Until they do. Thats what this is. Medicine cabinets, first aid kits, anything that can help Hershel. We get in, we get out, and if we can eat it, we take it.

The man and the woman aproached the same house Clair was in.

Claire's mind - Shit what do I do?!?! Umm..... ok hide in the shower.

Clair and Una hid in the shower, the man and the woman came through the door. The woman started looking for supplies in the kitchen and the man went in the bathroom and started to look through the medicine cabinet.

Claire put her hand over Una's mouth.

One of the dead came tumbling down the stairs, the woman stabbed it in the head with her knife. Two teenagers came out a room from upstairs.

Teenage Boy - Hey man we're cool

Teenage Girl - We have fruit.

Teenage Boy - Yeah, we have apricots, peaches. Here catch

The teenage boy threw the peach down the stairs.

Teenage Boy - Or, ya know, don't.

The boys arm looked beat up

Woman - How'd this happen?

Teenage Boy - Greenhouse around the corner

Teenage Girl - We were looking for a place to crash. The roof is broken now and its been getting rain, so its full of fruit. We were there about a day, and then the skin eaters showed up.

Teenage Boy - Killjoys man, jackin it up for the whole world. I thought everybody was an asshole before this all went down.

The woman started to fix the teenage boy's arm.

Teenage Boy - Now i love people. You know, people who are alive.

Woman - How did it happen?

Teenage Boy - When they were coming in through the door, I tripped crawling out he other side. Pulled the glass out my shoulder, still hurts like a bitch.

Woman - Its dislocated.

Teenage Girl - Can you fix it?

The woman wiped everything off the table.

Woman - Here, lay on your back

The teenage boy laid on the table and the woman picked up her bag

Woman - Grab ahold of this bag.

The woman grabbed his arm.

Teenage Boy - No that hurts.

Woman - Keep holding.

Teenage Boy - I cant, I cant.

Woman - Keep holding.

*Bone pops*

Woman - Sit up.

The teenage boy moves his arm.

Teenage Boy - Yeah.

Woman - Its gonna be sore for a few days.

Man - After the Greenhouse you came here?

Teenage Boy - Yeah, we thought it was clear but, we missed the deadie in the pjs, so we dove into the bedroom.

Man - How long were you up there before we showed up?

Teenage Girl - Like two days.

Woman - There was just one, you had guns.

Teenage Girl - we have about 12 bullets. It usually takes us about, 5 or 6 to bring one of them down.

Woman - But you have knives.

Teenage Boy - To what? Stab it in the head?

Woman - Yeah.

Teenage Boy - We got separated from our group about a week ago. Been trying to play it safe since its just the two of us.

Teenage Grl - I have to play it safe with my leg. We were at a Refugee center when there was a fire. People were just trampling over me.

Teenage Boy - Assholes.

Teenage Boy - Sam saved my life. We didnt know eachother before. It didnt heal right, but it healed. And then we found each other.It was worth it.

Man - Where are you two headed next?

Teenage Boy - We just keep moving. We havent been waiting for places to go bad, I mean, its geting a little old.

Teenage Girl - You guys look alright. Whats your setup like?

Man - The "skin-eaters". We call them Walkers. How many have you killed?