#1 Emotions

"It's been three years Brennan get over it she's gone and never coming back she doesn't think of you anymore and you never cross her mind you can't keep doing this too yourself she's the one that left you.." I mumble to myself as I'm sat in my truck, trying to control all the thoughts and emotions that are hitting me like a freight train right now. I sigh and take a deep breath and pick up my phone again and take one last look at the picture that made me lose it all in the first place.

I punch my dashboard of my truck not being able to control what or how I'm feeling as I look at the photo once again, god she's just so happy with him look at her smile

I punch my dashboard of my truck not being able to control what or how I'm feeling as I look at the photo once again, god she's just so happy with him look at her smile. "Okay enough Brennan" I say I then shut off my phone and toss it into the passenger seat sighing and picking my keys up from my lap and putting them into the ignition and starting my truck up.
-
***few hours later***
-
I stumble and trip over my own feet not being able to see straight or in fact pretty much at all it's definitely a blur walking down the road from the bar where I ended up as I pretty much do daily no matter how much I drink I can't get her out of my head she's everywhere I go every little thing reminds me of her. Why did she have to go and leave me behind after everything we have been through etc And yet once again just the thought of her fucks up my mind and I fall straight right onto my face right into the concrete. "Fucken GREAT Brennan that's gon-nna hurt in the morning you drunk fuck" I say while laughing at myself and standing up gripping onto the wall next to me leaning against it and using it as a guide to the main door of my apartment building. I dig around in my pockets fiddling for my keys and putting them into the door of my apartment to unlock it I then walked in and kick the door shut behind me tripping yet once again but this time I managed to catch myself and walk to the couch where I passed out for the night.
-
-
Hey y'all first chapter if your reading this let me know what cha think I'll be posting more soon :)