#7 Fans comment

(Well this is the fans comment section)

Tzutzukook:Oh my gawd my ship is sailingg!!.

Jjngkk:Well,i prefer he with me than her.

Myminaa:this episode was litt

Jenkaiforever:234 times,i love them..

Chimmyyy:Why are they so silent?.

Lissskook:Ugghh i hate them why do you guys choose tzukook.

Tzukookie-replaying to lissskook:Because they were f*cking like each other b*itch.

Lissskook-replaying to Tzukookie:Calm down,i just say it you don't need to talk s*hit.

Penguini:You both should shut up.

Jnekai-replaying to Lissskook:They say no hate,don't you understand?.

Lissskook:Now i'm the one who get roasted?,well im with this Tzukook thing.

Yoongss:Well just go then.

Lissskook:What the f*ck you really love them so much,tzuyu is just some piece of sh*t.she didn't have any talent,don't you see lisa is better,ugghh.

Idol_school-replaying to Lissskook:First of all,in this show we already told you that you can't tell any hate,The ship are already been voted you have no right to get mad,i personally ship tzukook,they are both TALENTED in many things so if you don't like it you may just don't watch it,thank you.

Yoonghyoo:Wow,Even the show support them.

Btssarmyy:Well goodbye,b*tch.

Lissskook:Uggh like i care,plus i didn't even like this show.

Armyonce:That person just jealous because of them,whatever my ship are sailinggg.

Teateana-replaying to Lissskook:Well you get roasted.

Taesanaforever:Teasana foreverrrrr.

I know this story kinda lame,i'm sorry but i will keep it up.