S P E C I A L C H A P T E R

(It's been a really long time since i wrote this story and now i just kinda want to make a special chapter)

She run to the living room "Babe?!" she was about to tell him a really good news,suddenly he overheard him talking to someone "love you too princess" then he hang up he turn around tears escape her eyes "It's not like what you think" she shake her head and run.

He grab her wrist "Babe please listen to me" she yank her hand and run to grab her car keys and go to her car.

Jungkook knock at the window "Baby,please hear me out" she start the car and drove away,he sigh and quickly takes her car keys and start to chase her.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was in phone with my sister,she said that she going to get married."congrats sis" she laugh "oh got to go bro,bye love you" i laugh "Love you too,princess" i hang up and turn around,i see tzuyu was crying then she run,she must thought that i cheat on her.

I try to grab on her wrist but she yank it away and quickly run to her car i knock at her window hoping that she will hear me out but instead she stay the engine and drove away.

I grab my car keys and start to chase her and found out she going to her mom house,i knock at it and see her brother open the door and glare at me "it's not like what you think bro" he sigh and let me inside we talk at the couch and i tell him everything what happen.

"She sure is stupid" i smiled.He told me that tzuyu is on her bedroom crying.i knock at the door and hear her sobbing.

"Baby,open the doors it's not like what you think" she didn't respond "It's princess,my sister" then the door burst open and she quickly hug me "I'm sorry" she cry i pat her back and kiss her."you pregnant aren't you?" her eyes widen "how did you know" i kiss her "you drop the pregnancy test" she smiles and smile widely.

"I'm sorry" i shake my head "It's nothing" and we cuddle.

The end

• ° • ° •

Lol this is what happen when you didn't have any idea and just use random shit on your story.btw enjoy