#14 MAMA

(Well,i decide that i want to make more of this,i'm so proud of myself since this is the first story i finish and i want this to be happy ending.....opps spoiler alertt!).

Today is the award for all the artist.all of them were excited about it.

Jungkook p.o.v

It's been two month already and i still love tzuyu,after the show end...

(Flashback two months ago)

After the show end..

All of them were going to shopping.

Taesana~

They were walking together,than taehyung run because sana was tickling him.sana was very tired and shout his name..

Sn:Tae!!,come back here you alien!.

He was laughing and go to her,he pat her head.

Sn:Umm,tae..

She whisper,taehyung look at sana weirdly because she was whispering.

Th:Why are you whispering?.

Sn:Are you stupid or what,we are in public.

He shock and look around them,there were too many fans take picture of them.

Fangirl:Oh my godd look taesanaaaa!.

Everyone was shock and all take a picture of them.Taehyung hold her hand and they run away.

Jimina~

Jimina and mina was walking around while holding hand then mina mask fall down.

Jm:Be careful,dear.

Mn:I'm sorry.

Jm:That's fine.

Then he kiss her head.

Mn:Jimin we're in public.

Jm:So what?.

Fangirl:IT'S JIMIN AND MINA!!.

All the attention were on them.

Mn:Look what you do,chim.

Jm:Oh god i'm sorry minari.

Mn:Whatever let's just run.

Then they both run to their van while mina is sulking.

(Back at the present)

Jungkook p.o.v

They were all happy with their girlfriend,we have to sit in the same table as them.Beside me there were an empty chair for tzuyu basically,but she not here so...haha just me that didn't have a girlfriend here.I still remember the letter she give me:

Dear jungkookie,

My partner in crime or i say my crush,hehe.Yeah i'm very sorry that i had to leave early,i was shock too.I really want to see you for the last time,i hope you doing well.I may be back 2 months later.I can't wait to see you.how much i miss you my bunny.I still want to talk to me.Please wait for me eventhough you didn't like me.One last thing i want to say.......I love you Jeon Jungkook a.k.a my partner in crime..

Sincerely,
Chewy.

After i read that i was crying mess,i was regret everything i've done to her and i decide to wait for her.

(Back at the present)

I was tearing up after remember all the things we do.all the fans was sad too.then...