#13 partner in crime

Tzuyu was relive that all the drama end very well but now she think what about her,she busy think about the member until she doesn't think about herself.She like jungkook but does he?.They always been together to save the problem but lately he seems to ignore her.She will cry every night but she didn't want to tell her member because she know that they were stress about mina and jimin and even jeongyeon and namjoon case.

Now she always by herself stay quiet and didn't make any noise again,she became the most quiet person..

The other day

I was in my bedroom or i should say our bedroom by myself.i was scrolling at my phone when i see..:

INSTAGRAM

Jeonjk._

Like by sanake,tealien and 2,685,489 others

Jeonjk._:My Partner in crime😂♥

(comment unable)

I was smilling,i miss him.I think that if i already told jeongyeon and mina unnie why can't i do it myself.I need to tell him what happen and it'll be a happy ending,although i was not hoping that they will be together....

(on call-Tzuyu/jungkook)

Tz:Kookie.

Jk:Y-yeah?.

Tz:Can we meet up?.

Jk:Sure,where?.

Tz:Our secret place.

Jk:Okay.

(Call ended)

Then she change her clothes and start to walk to their secret place.They found it when they thingking how to solve jimin and mina problem,it was a beautiful place.In the outside it was full of leaf but in the inside there were only one bench and it has lake and have a beautiful lighting.it was like a forest.she sit at the bench,after a minute she saw a man walk to her she smile.then he sit beside her.

Tz:Oppa,let me go to the point,why didn't you talk to me these past day.

Jk:No reason.

Tz:Okay then,well i'm just gonna be honest with you,i basically feel that you are avoiding me and i feel very sad about that and i just want to tell you that i like you........not as a friend but more than that but i guess you didn't like me so i will just go with you then.

He just stay silence.she shake her hand with him.

Tz:I love to be your partner in crime.

He look at her shook.a tears fall down her eyes but she still smile..

Jk:Chewy...

Tz:I'm okay just a bit stress out lately,since tomorrow is our last day,i thought that we should have fun.If you want it you can go here at 9 since i'm going back early.

She smile...and walk away.

Jungkook p.o.v

Why can't I talk,I should tell her that i really love her and wish to be with her,i was so regret for not stopping her,i feel bad for make her cry.i'm such a stupid....

Tzuyu~

I think that we are just better be friend or partner in crime.i love that.

*Ring,ring*

Tzuyu mom called

(on call-Tzuyu/Mrs.Chou)

Tz:Hello mom.

Mrs.C:Hello honey can you be back early tomorrow there something important happen.

Tz:Okay.

Mrs.C:Thanks honey,i already told jyp and your member you may pack your things now remember your flight is on 9.a.m.

Tz:Okay.

(call ended)

She Crying all her soul out.

Tz:Why I was so unfortunate,why can't i be happy.I hate my life.

She cry and cry and cry all over again and finally fall asleep.

She wake up wash her face and start packing her things up.She write a letter for him.she go downstairs and see her unnie were crying too.

Ny:Chewyyy.

Sn:We will miss you.

Tz:Don't worry it will be only for 2 months.

Cy:What about jungkook?.

Tz:Please give this to him.

Jh:We will.

Tz:Thanks.

She smile

The other days.

Tz:Well today is the day to leave.

She sigh,after she change her clothes she take her luggage and go downstairs.

Jy:Chewy please be safe.

Tz:I'm gonna be just fine.

Mn:Thank chewy because of you i will be able to be with jimin.

Jy:Same as me.

They smile and start crying again.

Tz:Stop crying,i'm gonna cry too.

Then they laugh.

Cy:Be safe.

Tz:Come on unnie it will be only 2 month.

Sn:Still it was too long.

She giggle and they make a group hug one last time before she go.

In their secret place.

Jungkook was waiting for her when he heard a footstep,he was happy but then sad when he saw Chaeyoung and dahyun instead tzuyu.

Cy:Umm jungkook here's a letter from tzuyu.

She sadly said.

Tz:Where is she?.

Dh:She already go to her hometown,she just know that after she back from here.

Jungkook was very sad .he look at the ground and start to cry.

Cy:She will be back after two months.

Dh:We shoyld leave now,bye jungkook.

Then they both leave.

Jungkook still crying while looking at the letter.

Jk:Chewy!!

He yell..

In the aeroplane.

Tz:Sometimes there is no happy ending.

She look outside and remember all the things she do with jungkook....

~Fin~

Thank you for reading