latte

third person's point of view

"welcome to gucci café, what would you like to order?" tzuyu was enjoying every costumer she's been serving. she loves her job as a barista. she loves to serve people and create her own recipes, but most importantly, she loves coffee.

"thank you, we'd love to see you come again."

tzuyu removed her apron as she heads towards the kitchen, she saw her 159cm bestfriend sprinkling some grated white chocolate on the top of a latte t'was still in the process of making.

"chewy-yah! come here, have a sip. tell me how it tastes." tzuyu went to her bestfriend's side and took a sip from the latte.

"it tastes salty."

"yah, chou tzuyu! i didn't put salt on it!" tzuyu laughed her ass off as she saw the smol bean rolling her eyes.

"it tastes like.." tzuyu took a sip again.

"latte." chaeyoung smacked her bestfriend as she heard her comment.

"you know what, you don't even know how to make a latte." tzuyu's smile faded as she heard what her bestfriend said.

"that's offensive!"

"whatever, tall kid." chaeyoung left the kitchen.

---

"welcome to gucci café-" oh shit, she's pretty, tzuyu thought, "-hello there milady, what would you like to order? coffee, green tea, or me?"

"excuse me? do you sell milktea here?" tzuyu cleared her throat as the blondé who just entered the café raised her eyebrows.

"sorry, ma'am but no. would you like some coffee talks with me?"

"are you perhaps asking me out? sorry, but i don't drink coffee." tzuyu chuckled, she found the girl too adorable yet fierce.

"what about a green tea date with me?" the blondé shrugged, and ordered a latté instead.

"pretty, can i have your name?"

"no, sorry." and then the blondé left.