caffé americano (2)

"hey sana, do you remember the night that you went here drunk and asked me to be your girlfriend?"

sana was stunned, tzuyu looked so serious.

sana felt nervous, her heart was beating erratically and she can feel her chest pounding.

"w-what? w-when?"

"you don't remember? oh, forget it." tzuyu's face was blank, she looked so expressionless.

"w-what did you say?" sana was still confused, she was drunk back then. she don't remember what she did.

"you mean?" tzuyu asked, with her brows raising.

"what did you say when i asked you to be my girlfriend?"

"i said yes."

"why?"

"don't ask, sana. it's obvious that i like you."

sana's point of view

don't ask, sana. it's obvious that i like you.

it's obvious that i like you.

i like you.

holy shit, what was that?!

my heart is like jumping, what is this feeling? why am i nervous? i don't like her, she's just my barista friend.

"t-tzuyu-ah, don't you think it's a bit early?" she smiled bitterly, oh no.

"no, actually, i already liked you from the first time i saw you, and i'm not planning to keep these feelings. let's just wait til it goes away on its own."

i'm not planning to keep these feelings. let's just wait til it goes away on its own

let's just wait til it goes away on its own

no way.

"by the way, here's your order, one caffé americano." tzuyu handed the americano to sana and left her dumbfounded.