coffee, green tea or me? ➳ satzu

tzuyu was sleeping peacefully, she looked so pale. her body looked so thin, her hair was falling off, her lips were white, her eyes looked so tired.

but sana couldn't do anything but to just love them all, she just embraces the pain positively, knowing that her girlfriend is strong to fight. she liked how she looked gorgeous on her pale face, how she looked pretty with her skinny body, how she looked amazing with or without hair, how she loved to kiss her lips, how she loved the spark on her girlfriend's eyes, and how she continued to love her despite their problems and difficulties.

"i know you can do it, sweetheart." sana whispered as she left a kiss on the latter's cheeks.

"i still remember how we first met," tzuyu's eyes were already half-opened, her eyes still looked lovely.

don't stay awake for too long,
don't go to bed

"how you asked me out by asking if i'd like some coffee with you,"

i'll make a cup of coffee for your head
i'll get you up and going out of bed

"how you'd always greet me with your line, "welcome to gucci café, milady. what would you like to order? coffee, green tea, or me?"

and i'll promise that one day i'll feel fine
and i'll promise that one day i'll feel alright

"how you got jealous seeing me with a guy entering the café,"

and i'll make a cup of coffee with a right amount of sugar how you like it

"and how you treated me so coldly after that,"

don't know how long i'll stay for
it's okay i'll knock on your door

"how i rejected you thinking that it's too early for us to be in a relationship,"

won't you come down and get me?

"how you ran away from me and left me for two months, i-i didn't even realized i love you til you were gone,"

i like it when you hold me tight

"t-that was the day you knew you had leukemia. i-i didn't even know, you didn't even tell me! how i wish i was the one who took care of you on your painful days." tzuyu hugged sana tight, the blondé was sobbing so hard, she could hardly breathe

you make me feel nice
the green in your eyes makes me feel warm inside

"s-sana, stop. please don't be sad, sweet. you know i love you and i will never leave your side, i promise,"

and i'll make a cup of coffee with a right amount of sugar how you like it.

"t-tzuyu, y-your-!"

"p-please make me a cup of coffee on our next life, darling."

"tzuyu, no! i love you, don't leave me!"

"i-i love you."

"no.."

"she's.. not dead, chaeyoung. please tell me she's...not..dead.."

"SANA! PLEASE STOP!"

"i-i love her.. please let me.."

"SANA, RELAX! EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. JUST STAY CALM,"

"INHALE SANA, EXHALE..DOCTOR! CALL THE DOCTOR PLEASE!"

"c-chaeyoung, i-i can't b-breathe"

---

"Chou Tzuyu, Time of death, 9:48pm."

"Chou Minatozaki Sana, Time of death, 9:50pm."

"the end, darling. that's what happened on their happily ever after. on their afterlife, they went out on a coffee date and talked about green tea's. now, sleep already. your mommy myoui will get mad at us again. goodnight, darling, i love you."

"goodnight, mommy chae, i love you."

and then a voice on the hallway was heard,

"chaengie, honey? goodnight, i love you."

"goodnight, mina. i love you more."

- end -