milktea

"hello, ma'am, welcome to gucci café. are you enjoying your day? what can i get you?" sana was greeted by a different greeting, and she's not used to it.

"hey, chaeyoung. where's tzu?" chaeyoung smiled teasingly, she knew sana had a thing for tzuyu, she felt it.

"she went to her hometown, why?" sana shook her head as she sighed in defeat.

she's been visiting the café for almost every hour but still, she can't see tzuyu. maybe, she got angry at me, sana thought.

---

"good morning! welcome to gucci café, how's your day going? what can i get you?"

"hey, chae. thanks for asking, i'm fine. do you have any updates on tzuyu? it's been a week." chaeyoung shrugged,

this is hopeless, sana thought.

---

it's been two months and tzuyu was still not around.

"yah! son chaeyoung, i'm getting worried!" chaeyoung chuckled,

"it's not like she died, or something!" sana smacked her friend, chaeyoung.

"don't say words like that! i hate you."

"yah, introduce me to mina first then i'll contact tzuyu." sana raised an eyebrow,

"you like my friend, mina?!" chaeyoung smiled sheepishly as she nods slowly.

"omg you look so cute! you guys look good together. don't worry, i'll introduce you to her."

"yay! that's why i like you for yoda!"

"hey, don't remind her nickname to me! i won't stop laughing if i remember it." sana starts laughing so chaeyoung quickly covered her ears, oh no, she thought.

"by the way, chae! do you now sell milk-"

"milktea?"