Tuesday 9th March

Achievement!! I've managed to write for 3days in a row Dr XD.
Staying with the holland he's been pretty fun. I mean, Tom has 3 brothers and paddy is cute as hell. Paddy loves at the holland house[cuz there his parents] but apparently Harry and Sam live elsewhere.
       Things r going alright at the moment, my mum hasn't tryed tk contact me since I left, Tom has become a replacement parent. All in all quite good.
       I was with with Tanith on the afternoon when I got the phone call. It was from an unknown number so I had prepered some silly comebacks if they told I havr had a car accident or something.
       When I picked up they gad a low voice and sounded serious. "Millie, we are devestated to bring u this sad news on such a beautiful afternoon" the started saying "but, Ur mother has passed away on hospital after being shot on a bridge near the shopping center" oh. Oh. I wasn't sure how to reply. "u-um I'm not sure how to respond to that" my voice cracked and I started to cry. I wanted to be normal again, like the old millie, not this millie. "we need you to come straigjt back to where your currently staying, with Tom and nikki and Dom and paddy"
"yh ill be right there" I said and walked home staring at my feet the whole time. We got to the house and the police were outside and tom and his family were being questioned. I ran straight up to Tom and hugged him, I blurred my face into his chest and sobbed loudly. He put his arm round me and continued to awnser the questions that were asked by the police.
        Once everyone had finished being questioned, they went inside but the police wanted to talk to me privaltly. They explained that a few pieces of my mother's jewelry have been left for me and when her funeral was I was allowed to bring 2 people with me and Tom was already invited. 8 said I was gonna bring Nikki and Dom, seeing as they were like replacement grandparents to me now.

Oof, quite a bit of drama in that one! Hope u ppl enjoyed it.

Special shout out to AmyQueen27 as she voted for this story!!