March 2nd

I've been rlly busy with Tom and work and stuff, so I won't get long to write. Turns out Tom's surprise on the 29th was the ffh premiere!! He had a suit that he usually wore for Premiers and he got me a new dress for my birthday, but like this:

 Turns out Tom's surprise on the 29th was the ffh premiere!! He had a suit that he usually wore for Premiers and he got me a new dress for my birthday, but like this:

        In the afternoon a long limmo pulled up and a tall, skinny man stepped out of the drivers seat. Tom pulled me into the car behind him and we sat peacefully in the backseat. We drove in silence, and stared out the windows. Tom held my hand and Kissed it, softly, never to hard.
       When we pulled up outside the red carpet, I started to get nervous, I'd done this before and couldn't understand why I was panicking. The driver steped out and opened the door, Tom got out first, followed by me and we stood together on the red carpet. Camaras flashed and the noise and chatter was loud. One reporter asked who I was in relation to Tom, I guessed she hadnt been here last time and was catching up on the whole celeb dating thing.
           We walked in and saw zendaya and Jacob waiting for us, they said haz would arrive later but for now it was just us 4.
         Anyone remember Tanith. My friend from year 11? Well, I never thought I'd see her again after leaving collage. She was standing hand in hand with no other than Harrison. Who wasn't meant to be here. "babe let's go" I whispered to Tom, he agreed. He'd also seen haz and tanith.