Few Years Later February 29th

So, here I was, on my 27th birthday and celebrating almost 8 years of living at the hollands. It was almost the anniversary of my mother being murdered as well, Feb and March were such confusing months, it was almost always raining in London, so I was staying inside for a game night for my birthday.
        "hey love, how's Ur birthday deen so far?"
"it's been grate but I've only been awake for a few hours, so I'm not sure" I smiled back at Tom. We had been dating for 4 years, I wanted to go on further with the relationship, but I always though Tom didn't feel the same way, so I was cautious. "I'm gonna take u out today, before the games, we need some time to ourself, I think" he sat down on the couch next to me and stared into the distance[down the hallway]. I leant my head against his shoulder and wrapped my arms round his waist. He did the same and Kissed my head. "I think so too, where are we going then?" I asked, curious. "secret" he said and he laughed. Made me wonder, was there ever going to beore to us that just lovers??

Hey, sorry its short. I wanted to show that ever when life is though, you can still pull through. Also, I f u have suggestions on where they might go for millies bday?? If so please please comment, I'm so stuck for ideas!!
~meep x