ONE

Celia's POV

"Hey!" I turn around and notice him walking up to me. I panic and start to shake. I can feel his blue eyes piercing into my body. I stand there and wait for him to reach me.

"Miss me?" He smirks and pushes me into the lockers. I feel pain in my back but it doesn't really bother me, I'm used to it. I look at him and he looks back. He punches me in the stomach. "Hayes...please" he ignores me and punches me again, leaving me there. He walks away and high fives his friends.

Honestly, what the hell did I ever do to deserve this? I haven't done anything to anyone in this whole school. I didn't even know Hayes before he started bullying me.

I stand up and walk to my 1st period. I sit down and have someone throw a piece of paper at me. I open it and immediately throw it back and turn back around.

'Slut. Go back to where you belong'

I look out the window and completely ignore the teacher. Finally the bell rings and I walk out of the classroom and to my locker. My locker is suddenly slammed shut making me jump. I look over and see him. "Round two?" He doesn't even give me time to answer, he just shoves me against the locker, again. This time I just let him do what ever. I don't fight back. He punches and kicks me multiple times. By the time he's done, he whispers some hurtful things to me.

I stand up and decide to ditch the rest of the day. I'm sick of this. This has gone on for too long.

I reach my house and walk in seeing no one was here. Of course no ones here. First because it's in the middle of the day, and second, they don't care about me.

I sigh and walk into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. I turn on the radio and start to clean a little. I jump when I see my phone vibrate on the counter. As I walk over I see a text from Hayes.

-text- Hayes: Where'd you go? You scared?

I stare at it and simply text him back.

-text- Me: I didn't feel well

I see he read and he texts me back. My stomach turns because who knows what he could say?

-text- Hayes: maybe we can finish at your place

I start to shake and don't text him back. I put my phone down but get a text from him again.

-text- Hayes: I'll be over in a bit

I start having panic attack and just try to calm myself by listening to music and going on my phone. I stay off twitter and Instagram because that's all hate.

**Later**

*Knock Knock*

I stand up and start shaking. I go over and open the door slowly. I open to see Hayes, but he's not by himself. He's accompanied by his friends Sam, Nick, and Ben.

They don't even say hi they just push me inside and make my stand in the middle of the room. Sam smirks and punches me in the stomach. I groan and bend down, holding it. "Baby" Ben shoves me and makes me fall.

Hayes starts kicking me and I feel bad pain in the power part of my stomach. "H-Hayes, pl-lease" He smirks. "What ya gonna do about it?" I look at him teary eyed until he kicked me one last time. I couldn't handle it and just let my self space out, letting them do what ever...