FOURTEEN

Celia's POV

**skipped to December**

Oh my god! It's finally Christmas break! I'm so happy that I don't have to go to school anymore.

Maybe I should fill you in a little. Well, ever since I stood up to Hayes and told him I'm done, he hasn't given me any crap. He hasn't even talked to me. But he has looked at me a lot during lunch and some classes.

Aaron and I are now close as ever. We tell each other everything and I can't even believe how close we've gotten. I feel like someone actually cares about me.

My mom left. My dad is sort of a wreck but he's better. We've been getting a lot closer as well. He's home all the time now and he actually treats me as a daughter.

"Celia" As I walk through the door my dad yells to me from the kitchen. I walk in and look at him. "What?" He looks at me and smiles. "We are going to go on a vacation" I shake my head and smile. "Where are we going?" He smirks and turns so his body is towards me. "We are going to Disney with the Griers!"

Alright. So before you start saying 'Oh she's so rich she gets to go Disney', that's not the case. We go on Vacation like, once a year. But this time is different. I'm so happy we get to go to Disney! But.... With the Griers? Really dad?

"Uh-- Ok" His smile fades and he walks towards me. "What's wrong?" I force a smile and shake my head. "Nothing"

My dad and the Griers have gotten so close lately. He works with Hayes' step dad and they are like best friends. My dad and him are so close that they text each other weird things and it just freaks me out.

"Celia lets go!" I grab my bag and walk down the stairs. I pull my Cameron Dallas sweatshirt down a little bit and put my uggs on. I put my phone in my pocket and grab my suitcase and walk out the door.

"Hi Celia" I look at Hayes, as his family was meeting us here at our house so we could take the van. "Hey" I avoid eye contact and put my stuff in the back. I get in the car and unfortunately, me, Hayes, and Nash have to sit in the back.

"What are you listening to?" I look at Hayes and turn down my music. "A song" He rolls his eyes slightly and asks again. "What song are you listening to?" I look down and show him my phone. "Is it a good song? What's it about" "It's about not having to be good enough and just being yourself" He nods and goes back to his phone.

Soon enough we get to the airport and get out of the van. I take a deep breathe and walk into the airport to the seating area.

"I'm going to Starbucks" I stand up and walk over to the Starbucks in the airport. "What are you getting?" I turn and see Hayes standing there. "Nothing" I turn back around and look ahead. He rolls his eyes again and turns me around by my wrist, kind of harshly. "Ow Hayes what do you want?" I can see anger in his eyes and I start shaking a little. "I'm just trying to be nice and talk you again but all you do is push me away. I've changed Celia. I broke up with Danielle and I left my friends because I felt sick when you said you were done. I'm sorry for what I did and I want to make up for it. That kiss, yeah, that meant something to me" I stand there motionless and soon swallow nervously.

We go back to the seating area after I get what I want. I sit down and he sits next to me.

We soon get on the plane and he and I sit next to each other, me in the window seat, and Hayes in the middle with Nash on the other side.

"What are you listening to?" I show him the song. "That's a nice song. It's reminds me of you" I smile and blush a little.

Hayes and I kind of made up I guess. After he said that, we talked a little and I found out he likes me. I know you may think I'm being stupid for forgiving him but I don't care. He has promised to me he changed, I'm believing him.

I lay my head on is shoulder and soon fall asleep.

He better keep his promise.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>
Hey guys! Sorry it has been sooooo log but here's the next chapter!

Follow my social media if you want below:

Twitter: @caitlyng2001

Instagram: @caitlyng01

Ask.fm: @caitlyng01

Hope you enjoy and please like and share! Lets get to 4k+ reads! ~C