TWELVE

Celia's POV

I sit in my room and just think about stuff. It's been a week since I've talked to Hayes since he's been with Danielle the whole time. Did I ever mention that they're dating?

Yeah. They're dating and he completely ignores me now. She bullies me now. She does exactly what he did. He's probably going to start bullying me again if they keep dating. My life just keeps getting worse and worse.

"Whore" She shoves me against the lockers and walks away. Hayes was with her and didn't say anything.

**FlashBack**

"Hayes, can I ask you something?" He looks up at me and nods. "Why are you sitting here?" He looks down and back up again. "I wanted to sit with you" "But why?" He moves his tray from in front of him and he puts his arms on the table. "Because I want to try and be friends again"

**End of Flashback**

Yeah. Like you totally wanted to be friends again. You're just a list and a bitch.

I make my way to lunch and see Hayes with her again. I walk by their table to get to mine and he trips me. He struts high-fiving everyone and laughing.

I get up and walk away. I get to my table and look up. I see Aaron. He's looking at me.

I just now remembered. I was completely ignoring Aaron when Hayes said he wanted to be friends again.

He looks at me and then away. Was I really that mean? I didn't think I could ever do that to someone.

I look back down and play with my fingers. Jeez. Everything is just going down hill.

I get home and go on my social media.

(random names)

"@HayesGrier: you are gross"

"@JessieIsLov: you're gross. Go back to where you belong"

"@Danielle_Sprintle: you are nasty. You're not wanted here"

Great. I'm getting hate again, even online. Something catches my eye and I read it over and over again.

"@AaronCarpenter: Leave her alone. She never did anything to you. @HayesGrier, I hate you. Why would you do that to her?"

A smile creeps on my face.

'He stood up for me'

I say it over and over. Someone who I have completely ignored, is helping me now. Someone who used to be my best friend, who I've been a jerk to, is standing up for me.

'He stood up for me'

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>
Hey guys! Hopefully this is a better chapter! Why do you think Aaron stood up for her? She was a bad friend and ditched him. Why would he do that then?

OMG 2k+ READS?! THANKS SO MUCH!

Please go check out my social media below:

Instagram: @CaitlynG01

Twitter: @CaitlynG2001

Ask.fm: @CGrover01

Vine: Caitlyn Grover

I have recently been into YouTube lately. I'm starting to actually want to do it so soon I might have a video up. I don't know.

Thanks so much again for the 2k+ reads! Please, again, like and share this story! ~C