SEVENTEEN

Celia's POV

"Who's going on the roller coaster?" Nash jumps up and down and throws his hands in the air.

I shake my head and feel my phone vibrate.

-text- Dani: I swear if you keep touching hayes, I will mess you up

The texts have been very common now. They still get to me though.

I let go of Hayes' hand and scoot over to my own space. He looks at me and frowns. "What's wrong?" I shake my head and say nothing's wrong. Hayes and I aren't even dating!

"Go on with Nash. I'll be fine" He smiles slightly and goes with Nash.

"I thought I would him away from you" I turn around, jumping and I see Danielle there. "What do you?!" She giggles a stupid little giggle and it makes me want to slap her. "I want Hayes that's what I want"

"Danielle, you can have Hayes! If it'll make you stop threatening me! I'm not even dating him!" She scoffs and smiles. "Then stay away from him and I'll leave you alone. Now go have fun" She smirks and walks away.

Really?

The boys come back and look at me. "Is everything alright?" I look at Hayes. "No. I just want to leave.."

So, our time in Florida is up. We went back home and Hayes and I have been distant. I really don't want to be threatened.

-text- Hayes: why won't you talk to me? Did I do something?

-text- Me: you did nothing. It's me..

I decide to take a walk and I grab my shoes leaving the house.

On my way out, Hayes is standing there.

"Celia, tell me what the hell I did wrong! You've been ignoring me for the past two weeks and I don't get it! What did I do?"

"Hayes, you did nothing! I just don't think that we should be hanging out right now. It's just complicated. I need some time-"

"Time?! You need time?! What the hell Celia?! I've tried hard to get you back and now you're leaving me?! If anything, just stay away from me! I'm sick of your shit"

He walks away with that, leaving me standing there shocked.

Well, the month has been rough. Hayes and Dani got together again. Aaron has been ignoring me when I've tried to talk to him.

Everything is ruined. I'm sick of this.

I want everything back to normal...

<•>•<•>•<•>
So I'm going to try to get this finished tonight. If not I'll finish the book tomorrow. I'm so sorry if I'm spamming you with updates!

I know this book is not long. I know that the ending will be bad for this book. But I'm going to has a second book! I've got it all planned out! That's why I'm trying to update fast.

Enjoy:) ~C