Prologue- Cecilia

~ Cecilia Parker POV~

" And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven, that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now. All I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life, 'cause sooner or later it's over, I just don't wanna miss you tonight. And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..."

Another sleepless night.

Flashbacks of today's event replay in my head.

"Whore!"

"Slut!"

"Leave nobody wants to be around a dirty tramp! We might catch AIDS just from looking at you."

The sad thing was that's what all my days included. Waiting at the bus stop a mile away from everyone else, getting on the bus forced to sit up front alone.

Go to first through fourth period sitting in the back of the class talking to nobody. Eating lunch in my favourite teacher's classroom. She was my only friend. Mrs. K was the nicest woman I have ever met. She understood me and instead of shunning me, she welcomed me with open arms. She was helping me with everything from college applications to even teaching me how to use a computer. Yeah, I know strange I don't know how to use a computer. But we could never afford one, mom was always strung out on pills and dad, well, I'm not sure what happened to him... The only thing he left me was the burden of taking care of my mother. Mrs. K was there to help, although I still always felt alone no matter what, I will always be alone. It's not like I can blame anyone else for my loneliness, it's all my fault for trusting Bryson. He was the only one whoever told me that they loved me, but even that was a lie. He got what he wanted, he even filmed it, and showed the whole school.

That's how I got here and I will never trust anyone again..