Oh Na Na What's My name?

Next chapter...Lmao

Thanks guys for the comments. So i'm off until school starts back in January, so i'll be uploading a lot....i think. Any hoo

"So the plan is....uh...we escape, then we....skip school!"

"Wow wow, we? Skip? School? No, no you skip school!" Abigail thought she could actually not come alone with me. After all she was the one who gave me the idea....technically.

"Oh come on child, this is going to be a journey we never had, a journey of our lives, a Journey where....where, where we might possibly get it trouble.... but it's for a good cause," I cracked the widest grin my mouth could make. 

She wasn't buying it, but who cares, she is coming along with me anyway.

When "we" were done making our plans, I laid on my bed pondering on the things that I was going to do when i'm famous, on top of my list was to kill the wolf with a simple bow and arrow, edged with poison and really shape diamonds...at least he would go down with a Bling.

I took a deep breath in and exhaled with a smile on my face. I didn't want to get ahead of my self, but I had to. I couldn't wait for everything to crumble  in front of his eyes; which is wrong for me to wish, but i'm not wishing i'm just sad...ly overjoyed with hate that is.

I hummed the tune from little Einsteins with the words "I'm going to skip school, which i think is a pretty cool thing to do. There's so much to find...blah blah blah...goodnight!"

***

The next day, as usual the mother and the father sat on the table sipping tea, and then the sister walks down with a comb in her hand asking me to comb her hair for her.

Well i didn't mind, since i'm going to drag her along with me whether she likes it or not, but for her to keep quiet i have a treat her nicely.

So, I asked one of my friends, Hayley, to come along with us, because i din't have a car, which she shocked me by actually saying yes. I was kind of hoping she would say no, because I was starting to have second thoughts. Maybe i'm going to far, maybe I should give it a rest and let things happen on it's own. Maybe, just, maybe....Oh what the hell Arson here I come....Prison here I come too. "Shut up Mini me!"

"What?" Abigail said, she looked up at me in the mirror

"Oh, umm nothing, I was just...talking...to...the little person in my head." We were in the bathroom getting ready to start out mission.  I did the finishing touches in Abigail's Bun and then walked downstairs grabbing my bag full of food. I get hungry when i'm nervous.

Hayley came to pick us up on time. "But mother, father,"

"Is the bus here already?"

"No, Hayley is picking us up!" I yelled and stepped out of the door. 

She rolled down her window in her silver 2004 SUV. Her brown hair flying in the wind, she was pale and very shy. Her hands on the wheel she turned to face my sister and I with a huge smile on her face. I could tell she was excited, in her life for as long as a I know Hayley she has never done anything so dangerous...I on the other hand, well... okay moving on.

"So, you going hollywood huh?" She said, as I sat down in the passengers sit next to her.

"Yup, yes I am!" She studied me.

"Are you nervous?" Of course I was, i wanted to shit in my pants for Christ sake!!! DUUUUDEE!!!

"Pshh, no of course not, why would I be nervous, since when you know me for being nervous?"